Chapter 13

[A/N:] Hey Guys! Don't mind my mistakes as usual...I plan on editing later this week.

I've had very busy week/weekend especially because I went to prom on Saturday which was awesome!!

Plus I have been writing so slow and updating late these days because I have 5 days left of school and have been finishing a bunch of work and finals! So when that and graduation is over, I will be able to commit myself fully to this book!

So I hope you really enjoy this chapter and please comment/vote! xx :)

I sat down in my seat in detention angrily. I was tired of being here once again. And the saddest part was that I still had another day left of this crap.

This week was very annoying. Everyone was talking about the fight and apparently someone had recorded it so there was a video floating around. Girls were even coming up to me, saying how happy that they were because I had beat Mandy's ass, something all of them wanted to but was afraid to do. I wouldn't consider myself their savior or whatever it was that they called me, I was just simply a girl who had enough of her. People have been laughing at her and what not all week because of it and I honestly don't feel bad. She should have never started it.

She's been avoiding me all week and if we happened to see each other, she didn't dare look at me. That black eye of hers was loud enough. Even in detention, she sat in the front of the class while I sat in the back and didn't look at me. Good. I didn't want her looking at me anyways.

When my father found out, he was not thrilled. He wasn't mad that I fought, actually he was proud that I stood up for myself because it's something I've always had issues with growing up, he just doesn't think the setting was very appropriate, which I agreed with him. But Mandy chose to put her hands on me there and so it happened there. My parents just told me to watch my back around Mandy because sneaky girls like her are always ready for attack, but I just told them I wasn't afraid.

Kyle on the other hand, thought the whole incident was hilarious. He congratulated me on getting into my first fight, which my parents did not find amusing. He was proud that he I stood up for myself. And when one of his friends sent him the video, he showed me and made a bunch of jokes. He's so immature sometimes.

Matt has been gone all week in Connecticut I guess (can't really trust him with things like that anymore) so I haven't seen him. He hasn't texted me about the fight either so I don't know what to expect from him. He's probably mad too but I could care less. I will never regret what I did and no one will make me feel bad for it.

I haven't even spoke to Hunter all week believe or not, and now it's Thursday. He hasn't contacted me and I certainly wasn't going to contact him. I haven't seen him at all during school, not even lunch. According to Cheyenne, him and Nick leave and go get lunch somewhere else.

Good for him. I was fine by myself. I was still just as mad at him as I was the night we argued. And I was incredibly hurt. Here we are once again, arguing because he can't ever be on my side. I mean what kind of crap is that? Why wouldn't Hunter believe me? What kind of boyfriend doesn't take their girlfriends side? Especially if I'm telling you that your ex is trying to start problems?

And then whenever I prove him wrong he feels incredibly sorry and stupid. The story is getting old and really boring at this point and I honestly don't want a sorry when he realizes the truth. And the fact that he never called to apologize for his wrongs stunned me and pushed me away. I wasn't going to be the first to talk to him. So if Hunter was going to be petty and ignore me because of this, then consider us over because I'm not chasing him this time.