14 | something special

„just forget about it, that was literally so many years ago", i said.

„yeah, 2 years are so many years kiana", kai replied.

„im older now"

„and men are stronger"

„cmon kai, im not a baby, mikky and sira are there too"

„fine, but i'll send someone to watch after you"

„what the hell kai"

„shut up and be grateful that you can go"

„FINE"

i was a bit mad because im not 16 anymore. im older now and can take care of myself. i know the thing that happened two years ago but cant he just leave it in the past. it happened to me and yeah it still traumatises me but i need to get over it because i can't change it anymore.

i made myself ready, still abit nervous and slowly regretting my decision.

i just pushed my thoughts aside as i heard the bell.

„it's probably sira, open up kai", i shouted.

i went downstairs and spotted sira there. how i expected.

„hi siraa!", i hugged her and she happily returned.

„glad you can come with us", she smiled.

„yeah same", i smiled back.

i said goodbye to kai but luca was kinda ignoring me. he's a child, i wont be mad at him for that..

we got into the car and i saw frenkie and ferran sitting on the front.

„oh hi guys", i greeted them.

„hi kiana", frenkie replied.

„heyy", ferran said already hyperactive.

sira started laughing and so did we all after her.

frenkie drove us to the party and when we arrived the disgusting smell of sweat came towards me.

i still hate it.

i ignored it and we entered the house. we went straight to the bar and got some shots. frenkie and mikky went dancing and so did ferran and sira.

i was just sitting at the bar alone, drinking my shots, while trying to forget matheo.

„well well, who do we see here", someone said behind me and a shiver went through my whole skin.

what. the. hell.

i turned around and saw an living evil standing infront of me.

guess who.

yes, matheo.

„what do you want", i said.

„let me think", he said with an evil smile.

„i don't have time for you, bye", i said wanting to escape.

„nono young lady, you're staying here", he smirked while he grabbed my arm.

„lets go for a dance"

„no thank you", i answered.

„it wasn't a question", he starred at me as would he kill me the next second.

i got nervous because he tightened his grip.

i looked around while matheo put his hands on my waist to dance. i hoped i could see someone who could help me but noone was there. sira and mikky were gone.