20 | you like him

the whole car ride pablo and kai just talked about the upcoming match. i didn't really listen to their conversation.

we arrived at the airport and i made my way in, to search jas. after i saw her i ran up to her and hugged her tight.

„jasss omg finally you're here", i said hugging her.

„kia im so glad to see you!", she hugged me back.

we realised from the hug and than walked to pablo and kai which waited outside.

jas hugged kai since they were close too, and i already think a bit to close..

„and you're gavi?", she asked.

„yes, nice to meet you jasmin", he said shaking her hand.

„nice to meet you too", she said but winking at me.

kai helped jas with her suitcases while pablo and i already were sitting in the car.

jas came to sit at the back with me and we already had started talking.

„good catch", she whispered.

„what do you mean?"

i knew what she meant but i wanted her to explain.

„gavi, he's a good catch i mean he looks good, for real", she said.

„jas please"

„what? y'all would make an amazing couple", she said out, but loudly this time.

oh god jas.

„who would make a good couple?", kai asked.

„you and jas" i interrupted before jas could say something.

„what? that's totally not what we were talking", jas said offended.

now we all started laughing. the topic ‚couples' was done for that car ride and i was glad it was.

when we arrived home jasmin and i brought her suitcases up into the guest room.

while we unpacked her things and gossiped about mostly boys and other funny stuff, pablo and kai played their video games.

i even heard pedri and baldes voices which meant they came too.

„so, i want to know everything about you and gavi", jas said.

„there is nothing"

„so the fight with matheo and gavi was nothing? or the cuddles? or wait no THE NICKNAME?", she replied.

„how do you know everything of that? i never talked about these things", i said confused.

„your brother, dumbass"

„he cant even shut his mouth for once, oh my god"

jas started to laugh and asked me to explain everything what happened here in spain and i did.

„so i met pablo at a match where luca dragged me to, in the halftime when there was a break he came up to me and introduced himself. after that he started hanging out very often with kai which means he was here often"

„luca did an amazing job for dragging you to that match"

„well yeah kinda"

„uhh"

„one day i brought matheo home and than pablo met him, then matheo went to an party after he was at our house and pablo asked me if i like stalking, so we decided to stalk matheo. we found him cheating and after that pablo was there for me the whole time"

„he's such a green flag kia, keep him"

„DAMN LET ME FINISH"

„im sorry but i just wanted to put that sentence in your brain"

„no comment.. yeah uhm i think 2 days after, we met metheo at a cafe and then there was that fight. and the nickname, i don't know whats up with that but i actually don't mind him calling me that"

„you like it don't you"

„yeah i actually do"

„and you like him"

„maybe.."

„kiana is in loveee", she yelled.

„well you are too so tell me what's going on with you and my bro"

„there's nothing, or thats what i think"

„but if there's going to be something i'll tell you", she added.

„okayy"

we went downstairs and the boys sat there on the floor all focused on the screen.

we joined them and watched them play. it was pablo and pedri vs balde and kai. they finished with an 3:2 for pablo and pedri.

—————————
Gavis POV:

We were all focused on the game until kiana and jasmin came down.

we finished our round quickly and turned around to face them.

„um balde, pedri this is jasmin my best friend", kiana said.

jasmin gave them a little wave.

„hey jasmin", pedri and balde said.

we talked about some stuff like football or other things, we also introduced us more to jasmin.

i got a message and when i looked at my phone it was ferran.

„guys, ferran asked me if sira and him could come over for some games", i said.

„yeah sure i don't mind", everyone agreed.

i texted ferran to come over and not even 15minutes later someone knocked.

kiana went to the door and came back with ferran and sira.

they all greeted us.

„hey im sira", sira smiled at jasmin.

„im jasmin, nice to meet you", jasmin smiled at sira.

ferran also introduced himself to jasmin and then we started a new round in FIFA.

the girls were in the kitchen doing something, but i didnt really know what.

since there just could play 2 vs 2, i decided to make a pause, so ferran could play.

in that time i was just thinking about the conversation i heard of kiana and jasmin over the phone.

jasmin called me kianas lover boy or something. i didn't know what she meant by that, but i really wanted to know. did she said that as a joke or seriously?

„what about some truth or dare boys?", sira said while walking in with kiana and jasmin.

we all agreed and sat on the floor in a circle.

let the game begin...

———————
20. Chapter🥀

Heyy! how are you?

we are already at the 20th chapter and kiana and gavi are still not a couple.. hannah hannah..😔

the next chapters will be more about their feelings for each other.. couple era soon??

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL

hannah