Part 7 - Shopping

Me and Mia got in her car, and we drove to the mall.
I was nervous. This was the first time I've been shopping in ages.
Mia insisted that it was all going to be fine.
I don't know why I was so nervous. I guess i was still so shocked about what happened with Alex.
I was seeing things everywhere, anyone i saw that looked in the slightest like him, i would freak.

We got to the mall and I was too distracted, because I couldn't get my mind off Bojan. We were in the parking lot for a good 5 minutes, talking about what kind of outfit i wanted. I was going to text Bojan but I hesitated. I'll text him later on, maybe even give him a sneak peak of what I'm wearing to our date 😉.
"Zoé" Mia said
"ZOÉ!" She repeated.
"Sorry haha."
"Everything okay zozo?"
"Yes, 100%, was thinking about the date."
"Oh yes!! Let's go before all of the stuff goes out of stock! I literally forgot we were here."
"This is why you're my best friend" i said back to mia, shaking my head laughing.
"IM SO FREAKING EXCITED" Mia said
"ME TOOOO" i agreed.

We got into the shopping mall and Mia immediately knew a place where we would find everything we needed.
"oh wow mia, look at that dress!!"
"Hm, i could see better. That's fugly." Mia replied.
"You really think so?" I said.
"Yes." She assured me.
We both took a look around the shops until our jaws were dropped in shock.
"Oh my god Mia-"
"Is that-" I said in shock. "Yes. Now let's go before he sees you." Mia dragged me into a booth nearby.
It was Bojan. He was with someone, a girl.
"Are you serious?" "He's with a fucking girl!" I said to Mia.
"I'm sure it's nothing."
"Is this all a joke? I might be overreacting, in fact I probably am, cmon Mia." I said.
"That's my girl". Mia smiled at me.
"We just need to avoid him so he doesn't see you or what outfit you're going to buy!"
For the rest of our shopping trip, I couldn't stop picturing Bojan with that girl. We only just met but god I just wanted him. So badly. He was all i wanted in a man.
Me and Mia were in the shopping mall for ages until we found the most perfect dress that i would wear for me and Bojans date.
"Thank you Mia, really!"
"I love it so much"
"You're going to rock it girl" Mia hyped me up.

"Thank you Mia, really!""I love it so much""You're going to rock it girl" Mia hyped me up

This was the dress. I was planning on wearing a black blazer over it.
I really hope it's not too basic, or even worse too much.
Surely not.
I was overthinking too much and jumping to conclusions.

Me and Mia got back in the car, and we drove back to her house. In the car it was quite awkward, I didn't really know what to say after seeing Bojan, with that girl. She looked the same age as Bojan, but they didn't look alike at all... i hope this isn't just a trick this whole date thing.
Oh well.. i guess we'll see.

When we got home I was thinking whether i should text Bojan or not.
I ended up giving in and just texting him.

Me
Hey Bojan! I'm excited for our date tomorrow 🫶🏻

Bojan🌞💝
Hey Zoé! i am too, it's really good to be seeing you again.

Me
I want to get to know you more!
message erased
Yeah! I agree, finally get some alone time..
message erased
yeah i agree!

Bojan🌞💝
I can't wait to see what you're wearing, I bet you look good in everything.

Me
haha, i wish 😭
you want a sneak peak of what im wearing?🤫

Bojan🌞💝
Is that even a question?!

(zoe sent 1 attachment)

Bojan🌞💝
All I have to say is holy shit you're teasing me.
read 2mins ago

Me and Bojan talked until 11pm. I still didnt have the guts to ask who that girl was. It might come up on our date i guess, i just hope he's not playing me. I would hate to think that.

Me
hey we should probably get some sleep ur still driving me tomorrow!!😭

Bojan🌞💝
Shoot yeah, haha yes.

Me
ill see you tomorrow, im excited🫶🏻

Bojan🌞💝
Goodnight Zo❤️
read 1min ago

He just called me Zo again!!
God I'm so excited for our date..
i put my phone down and went to bed, Mia was downstairs on the call to her mom.
I left her a message thanking for everything she did for me today, and in general.

Authors note
I know i keep dragging on the story but i hope you all enjoyed this chapter, i listened to every joker out song making these last 2 chapters😭
i love you if you're reading this❤️

words: 819