Part 4 - We're going out out.

it's been a week since Alex got arrested, and zoé is still staying at Mia's.

"rise and shine biatch, we're going out out tonight". Mia sung.
"what the fuck mia no we're not"
"Zoé thomson. It's 2pm in the afternoon. You haven't been out of bed in a week."
"maybe i like it that way" zoé said muffled into her pillow"
"zoé we're going out either way, you never know, you might meet the love of your life."
"are you fr mia" zoé rolled her eyes
"yes i am, you never know who's out there.." mia assured me

Zoés pov
I don't know how she does it, but Mias words suddenly made me get up and realise i need to stop sloping about. I need to be a normal person.
I doubt I'll meet anyone tonight, and i don't even know if I'm ready for a relationship yet after what happened.
I guess we'll see..

Mias pov
I hâte seeing her like this.. it hurts. But somehow i got her up. You never know she could be meeting her soulmate.. i dont want to pressure her into anything but i want my bestfriend back. The fun one, the fearless one.

Mia and Zoé decided they would get ready. They were going to this club in the city.
They put on their favourite music and did their hair and makeup together.
"Omfg I love this song, turn this shit UPPP" Mia shouted.
"Mia you're an odd one arent you" zoé said.
"But you love me, i hope so anyway.."
"Sometimes 😉"

They finished getting ready and called an Uber to take them into the city.
"I am so so so excited to finally be going out with you again!" Zoé said
"Me too! And without that idiot ex boyfriend of yours."
"Fuck him, we're going all out tonight!" Zoé said.
"That's the spirit!" Mia replied.

The Uber arrived and it was roughly about a 15 minute drive to the club.
They passed the time taking 0.5x photos for instagram, making tiktoks and posting random shit on their snapchat stories.
"We're here!!"
"That will be 20 dollars please"
"No worries" Mia payed the Uber driver.

"Come on let's go!"
"MIA WAIT THE FUCK UP DO I LOOK OKAY"
"Yes you look fine as wine now let's go"
"Fine.."

As we walked into the club we immediately were greeted with very loud clubby music (help me rn idk what to call it).
"I'M GOING TO GET US DRINKS" Mia shouted as the music was so loud."
"OKAY" I shouted back.

I turned around so see such bright lights flashing everywhere, but that wasn't what stood out to me.
Right in front of my eyes i saw the most handsome man i had ever laid eyes on. He had gorgeous brown eyes and the most FLUFFIEST hair i had ever seen. I think he saw that i was staring at him, and he winked at me. But the thing was, I thought i recognized him, i don't know where from, but i definitely recognised him..
I stared for quite a while and when i realised,
I immediately looked away in embarrassment
"Why did i do that" i said quietly.
"Do what" Someone said.
I jumped out of my skin to find out it was just mia.

"Oh my god Mia you scared the living balls off me!"
"You have balls?" Mia said stupidly.
"Oh shut up you know what i mean"
"Whatchu starin at😉" mia asked.
"Nothing! Literally nothing!" Zoé said back
"So why is that guy constantly staring at you?"
"He's eyeing you up!"
"May i ask why?"
"Idk, i guess I'm just hot."
"Oh really?"
"I'm kidding. We've been making eye contact a lot and he winked at me." I said twirling my hair looking at him.
"ZOÉ THIS COULD BE YOUR CHANCE!"
"What do you mean girl." I said rolling my eyes at mia.
"GO AND TALK TO HIM!" Mia shouted.
"No! I need to make more eye contact and he'll hopefully come up to me!!"
"Let's hope he isn't looking at another girl" Mia laughed.
I gave mia a little punch on her arm.
"HEY! That wasn't very nice."
"All im saying is if he's making eye contact with you and winking at you, do you not think you should just go for it?"
"But all this stuff about Ale-"
"Shut up about Alex, we don't care about him, he's a fucking dickhead.
"Cmon let's go dance!" Mia said.
"Sounds good to me" I said.
"he'll notice us." Mia said.
"Are you su-" i was interrupted by Mia dragging me to the dance floor.

This made me so happy. I hadn't done anything like this ever since i got with Alex. He would always get so jealous if a guy even looked at me. I hate that bitch. I hope he rots in jail.
The way he treated me was so bad.
I'm trying not to think about it,
But it's hard. It's going to be trauma that I'm going to have to live with forever.

I looked back at the handsome man I saw and gave him a wink.
Me and Mia danced for another 5 minutes until we went and sat down at the bar/lounge area.
Suddenly i saw the handsome man approaching us.
"SHIT MIA ACT COOL HANDSOME MAN IS COMING TOWARDS US" I said.
"OKAY" Mia yelled imitating me.

AUTHORS NOTE
i had sm fun writing this chapter omg
next chapter >>>
i really hope this isn't boring i promise it will get good
i love u if you're reading this

Words: 936