Part 2 - The Scare

mia pia 🤮🤮
hey bitch haven't heard from u in a while!

zoé
hey mia. sorry just been busy with Alex and not been on my phone a lot

mia pia 🤮🤮
FaceTime me! i miss your face!

zoé
uh- hey i would but I'm kind of just about to go to bed, so tired lol

mia pia 🤮🤮
zozo, its 7pm. and i know you go to bed at like 3am, whats going on? Is everything alright

zoé
oh- i don't know, yeah of course everything is fine! don't be so silly.. i just feel really tired tonight! sorry gtg I'll speak to you tomorrow!

mia pia 🤮🤮
what?! We literally just started texting- well ok then girl. if anything is going on you know you can tell me, I'm not your best friend for nothing. i love you zozo💝
read 2min ago

Mias pov
What the fuck? She's never like that- everything has suddenly changed since she got with Alex.
We never call, see each other, to be honest i cant really even remember what she looks like! We used to be so close and now it's just short conversations?.. oh god.. i Hope alex isn't hurting her. Surely not? I'm probably just overthinking and looking into stuff too fast. am i??

zoés pov
oh my god- that was so close. i really love mia so much, i trust her you know.. but not with this. i couldn't risk her being hurt as well as me- or even telling anyone, he would hurt me even more..
how am i ever going to get out of this relationship? it's never going to end and I swear I'll be fucking dead by the time i would break up with him. I don't have the guts anyway
I'm just overthinking it- surely it's normal for this to happen?

Zoe stayed up til her boyfriend got home, writing in her diary.

"Why does he do this? It read. "I feel so fucking worthless." "What is wrong with me, i fuck everything up." "I don't want to live like this, or even live at all at this point."

All of the thoughts she had, she would put in the diary. You could say it was what made her get her sadness and anger out. She hid it in a drawer in the closet. It helped her cope. It was her escape from everything. The diary was full of her tears - so some of the things she said were smudged to hell.
Alex got home at 4:36am.
She heard the door go and immediately wiped her tears away. She then proceeded to run to the closet, and put the diary back in the drawer. She then rushed to the bed and pretended to be sleeping. 

Alex (still being downstairs) put his keys on the counter, and was suddenly laughing at something? What was it? Zoé suddenly heard some man talking distinctively.

"It's probably nothing. I'll just go to bed."

THE NEXT MORNING

Zoé was woken up to her boyfriend trashing all of her belongings.
"WHERE IS IT, WHERE THE FUCK IS IT"
"ALEX WHAT THE FUCK.. WHY ARE YOU WRECKING MY SHIT!"
"zoé if you don't tell me where this fucking diary is i swear I'll kill you"
SHIT. IM SO FUCKED. Zoé thought to herself.
She gulped and replied,
"W-what diary, babe what are you talking abo-"
Zoé was cut off by hands being wrapped around her neck.
"Zoé fucking Thomson"
"IT- ITS IN THE CLOSET. FIRST DRAWER TO YOUR RIGHT." Zoé said gasping for air.

Alex let go and looked exactly where zoé lead him to.
He then found the diary.
"Here it is- you really thought I wouldn't find this?"
"You're so stupid." Alex finished.
"wHy DoEs hE dO tHiS🥺" Alex mocked what the diary said.
"Shut the fuck up Alex. I'm so fucking done with you. We're done. Hurt me all you fucking want." Zoé blurted out.
'Shit, I'm so dead rn' Zoé thought.
"What the fuck did you just say to me?" Alex started getting angrier and angrier and progressively got closer to Zoé.
"you heard me." Zoé said shakily.
"YOURE GOING TO REGRET THAT, ZOÉ" he pulled out a pocketknife.
"Or maybe you will be dead to not be able to even regret it." Alex started smirking.
"ALEX- NO- PLEASE DONT DO THIS- ILL BE BETTE-" one of his hands wrapped around of my neck.
"It's too late bitch, you're going to fucking die"

Alex went in to hurt Zoé with it, but as he did all they heard was;
"GET. YOUR. HANDS. ON. THÉ. GROUND."
"Drop the weapon." A voice said.
Zoé was shocked. Did the neighbours hear? Who would even- what??
Alex turned around to see 4 police officers surrounding the doorway.
But what he didn't realise is that he had cut my thigh while he dropped the weapon.
I didn't notice. I was too much in shock, and numb.
"Oh so you fucking called the police on me?" Alex said laughing, with a smirk on his face.
"Officers i swear there's nothing g-going on we were j-just joking.."
"I think we've heard quite enough." The police officer said.
The police officers went up to alex and put his hands in handcuffs.

Zoé was in pure shock. Who? Why? When? How?

"YOURE ACTUALLY KIDDING ME- I-I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WE WERE J-JUST JOKING!" "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND-" Alex was begging it.
"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be used against you in court." Another police officer said to Alex.
"ILL FUCKING GET YOU ZOÉ THOMSON- I SWEAR ILL GET YOU FUCKING GOO-"

His voice muffled away into thin air as the car door shut on him.

Zoé watched as the police car drove away.
She was glad he got caught, but who knows what could happen..
Zoé started sobbing into her pillow.
The scars, all of the bruises she had, she was so ashamed.

authors note
god i really dragged that story on, there's alot more where that came from. next chapter will be zoé meeting bojan (hopefully) and finding out how the police arrived
Love u guys 🌞☁️🫶🏻

Words: 1030