Part 8 | Credits

With Zuma in his new life, it's sure that Chase and Rant would have new memories together with Zuma, and it just started from wearing a diaper on an airplane because of the bathroom line.

Anyway, Zuma would be so happy with his new way of living like a little puppy - getting to have fun whenever and wherever he can.

5 DAYS LATER

Chase: C'mon Zuma! Let's go on the swides!
Zuma: swides! Yaaayyyy! ^w^

The two of them ran to the slides on the playground, with Chase going up the ladder first, and later on sliding down the slide.

Chase: weeeeeee! ^w^
Zuma: my tuwn! :3

Zuma then went up the ladder and slides down, having so much fun.

Zuma: (giggles) dat was fun! ^w^

All of the pups, except for Marshall, were playing on the playground, with Rubble, Rocky, and Skye on the mary-go-round, until it was time for snack time.

Marshall: Chase! Zuma! Everyone!
Nick: Snack Time!

Everyone then ran to Nick and Mardhall, and sat down on the Picknick table. Nick then gave the pups some sandwiches, and gave Chase and Zuma their bottles of milk. Once they were done with their sandwiches, the two switched to drinking their milkies.

Rocky: is Zuma having fun? :)
Zuma: (nods happily)
Rubble: Awwwhhhh :)
Skye: how about Chase? Is he having fun?
Chase: mhm! Me ish having fun!
Nick: glad you all had fun everyone.

After snack time, everyone continued to play, until it was time to go home. When they arrived home, Nick wanted to tell Marshall a kit something.

Nick: hey Marshall
Marshall: yes dad?
Nick: So I'll be bringing our car for maintenance check, and probably go get some groceries. It might take a while day for it
Marshall: whole day?
Nick: yup. So I was thinking, can you look after everyone while I'm away?

END OF "ZUMA'S PUPPY PROBLEM"
Thanks for reading guys!
Next book after this will be about Marshall now :3