Part 6 | Little Space

The three have been playing for about 3 hours, until they got tired and wanting to take a nap.

Chase: (yawns) all that playing weally made me, sweepy...
Rant: chu said it, Chase. (Yawns) how about chu, Zuma?
Zuma: Sweepies... (Yawns) me... Wan...sweepies... Mmmfff...

Zuma then suddenly went to sleep, with his head on Rant's lap. He took a pillow and puts it under Zuma's head as he moves his lap.

Rant: I guess it's nap time, huh
Chase: yeah... (Yawns)

The two grabed a pillow and lays down next to each other, moving Zuma on Rant's left side, and with Chase on his right side.

Chase: Nini Want...
Rant: Nini, Chase...

The two then drifted to sleep. An hour have passed after they have fallen asleep, with Chase hugging his officer bear plushie, and Rant hugging his. Zuma's arm was on top of Rant, sleeping peacefully. Zuma then soaked his diaper because of a dream he was having. Chase was making groaning noises in his sleep, which he then soaked his diaper too.

Rant then woke up first, looked around, and saw the two pups'soaked diaper.

Rant: Awwhhh, someone needs changies. Right after they wake up :3

Chase then woke up at the sound of Rant's voice.

Chase: mmmf... (Yawns)
Rant: Chase! You're awake :3
Chase: mhm... Why?
Rant: chu need changies :3

Chase looked at his soaked diaper, then started whimping as soon as he realized.

Rant: awh, nyo... Dun cwy Chase :C (hugs Chase) C'mon, let me change chu :3

Chase then layed on the floor, getting ready to be changed. Rant took some changing supplies, and changed Chase's soaked diaper.

Rant: thewe. All done :3
Chase: fankiesh (hugs Rant)
Rant: (hugs back)
Chase: Hey Want
Rant: yes Chase?
Chase: Wanna pway? :3
Rant: suwe! :3

Chase then gets some toys and plays with Rant, a little quietly since Zuma is still sleeping. Minutes later, Zuma began to woke up, seeing the two playing.

Zuma: Hey!!! Why chu pwaying without me... 🥺 (Sniffles)
Rant: Zuma... Me nyot mean to... :C
Zuma: and... and me ish sooaaakkked... (cries)
Chase: Zuma... Dun cwy... :C (hugs Zuma)

Nick then heard someone crying when he was walking past the room. He went inside to see Zuma crying.

Nick: Zuma. What's wrong?
Chase: Zuma soaked :C
Rant: and we pwayed without him... Sowwy...
Nick: awhh. Come here Zuma. Let me change your diaper

Zuma rised his arms like he wants to be carried. Nick carried Zuma to the changing table, getting ready to change him. He changed his diaper, and carries him back to the pups.

Chase: Zuma... Wanna, pway with us?
Zuma: ... Hmph! (Turns back to Chase and Rant)
Rant: Zuma... Pwease nyot be mad :C
Chase: yeah... Pwease?
Rant and Chase: We'we sowwy... 🥺
Zuma: ... Okie. Me fowgive Chu
Chase: yaayyy! 😄 (Hugs)

The three then played for a while, until it was time for Rant to go back home.

Rant: awhhh. It was nice having me hewe, but, me needs to go now
Chase: Awwhhh.. can't Chu stay hewe a bit wongew pwease 🥺
Rant: mmm... Sowwy, can't disobey my mom... But don't wowwy, ish wiww come back someday :3
Chase: okie
Zuma: bye Want! :3

Rant then dressed himself up with his big boy clothes, and goes to the door, with Chase and Zuma giving him company.

Nick: time to go home, Rant?
Rant: yeah :3
Nick: hope you had fun
Rant: :3 Bye!

Rant then left the house and walked back home with his stuff. Zuma then hugged Chase feeling so regressed. Soon, his tummy rumbled wanting to eat something. Because he was so regressed, all he wanted is milk.

Zuma: miwkies... (Sobs quietly)
Chase: dada! Zuma wan miwkies
Nick: alright, hold on :)

Nick went to the kitchen to get Zuma some milkies. He went back sith a bottle of milk in his hand, and handing it over to Zuma. Once Zuma got it, he immediately started drinking it.

Chase: C'mon Zuma. Let's go to our room :3

Chase then walked Zuma to their room.