Part 5 | Buddies!

They've been watching the show for about 2 hours, and Zuma was getting sleepy, when he suddenly drifted to sleep, with his head on Chase's shoulder. Chase tried staying up, but also ended up falling asleep with his head on top of Zuma's head, leaving the TV turned on.

Marshall went to the living room to see the two sleeping.

Marshall: Awwwhhhh, it's so cute of them to sleep like that

Marshall exited Netflix on the TV and turned it off. The two have been sleeping for a while, until it was time for Lunch. Nick called the pups, and prepares their lunch, also preparing Chase's bottle of milk.

The pups went to the table, except for Zuma and Chase. Nick went to the living room to check on the two, and saw that they were sleeping.

Nick: It's still 11 AM... Better wakethem up when it's 12 PM :)

Nick walked to the kitchen to eat lunch with the other pups. 15 minutes later, Chase woke up yawning, followed by Zuma.

Nick: Chase, Zuma, time for lunch ☺️

Chase and Zuma then walked to the kitchen and sat down on the table. Zuma gets to have macaroni and cheese, while Chase has his bottle of milk, but he also has a small bowl with Mac and cheese for him to eat some. Once Chase finished his bottle, he munched on the Mac and cheese.

The pups finished their lunch at 11:40, and they continued on doing their normal thing, when Zuma soaked his diaper again.

He walked to Nick feeling a bit regressed.

Zuma: dada..
Nick: Yes Zuma?
Zuma: changies...
Nick: Awwhhh. C'mon

Nick brought Zuma to his room to change his diaper.

Marshall: is it me or is Zuma getting a bit regressed..
Chase: I don't know about him, but, maybe
Marshall: He's not this regressed as far as I could remember
Chase: maybe it was the diaper?
Marshall: maybe... And, he was watching cartoons with you
Chase: Mawshy, pups wike him nowmawy watch cawtoons
Marshall: yeah, but, this one, seems different...

Zuma went back downstairs with Nick. Hours later, they heard a knock on the door.

Chase: (gasps) he's hewe!

Chase went to the door, opened it, and sees Rant with his puppy bag.

Rant: Chase!😄
Chase: Want! :3 (hugs) 😃
Rant: miss me buddy?
Chase: mhm! :3 C'mon! Let's pway in my woom :3

Nick: Hey Rant
Rant: Hi Nick
Nick: if you pups need anything, just call me or Marshall, ok?☺️
Chase: yes dada

The two then went to Chase's room, while Zuma was silently following him. When Zuma took a peek in the room, he could see some toys on the floor, j cluding the two llaying like little 3 year olds.

Zuma (mind): Why do I feel like, I wanna be a little puppy too? I mean, it feels so good, wight?
Marshall: Zuma?

Zuma got a bit surprised from Marshalls voice

Zuma: oh, H-hey Mawshall
Marshall: is there something wrong?
Zuma: n-no...
Marshall: you sure?
Zuma: yup..

The two could hear loud puppy playing noises in the room, when Zuma started to freak out.

Zuma: I can't take it anymowe!!! 😫

Zuma huged Marshall tight while crying

Marshall: Hey... It's ok, it's ok (comforts Zuma)
Zuma: Mawshall...
Marshall: what is it? Can you tell me?
Zuma: why does it feel like I wanna be a little puppy again too like Chase?! 🥺😭 I suddenly wanna be wiiiitttttwwwweeeee... (Sobs)
Marshall: oh... There there... (Comforts) wanna tell dad about it?

Nick: I already heard it

Nick said as he secretly listens to the two, walking to Zuma.

Nick: Zuma... Please don't cry... It's not like I'm gonna be mad or something
Zuma: W-weally?
Nick: (hugs Zuma) really

Zuma then soon calmed down.

Nick: wanna play with the pups inside? ☺️
Zuma: y-yeah! :3

Nick entered the room with Zuma

Nick: hey Chase. Someone wants to play with you
Chase: Zuma! :3 C'mon! Let's pway! :3
Zuma: :3 okie!

Zuma then played with Chase and Rant. Rant had some few questions about Zuma, but later on, they became diaper Buddies too.