Part 2 | The Next Nights...

As soon as the clock strikes 8 PM, all of the pups went to their room and drifts to sleep. The mattress and sheets in Zuma's room were now clean and dried off. Zuma did Marshall's advise and went to the bathroom before going to sleep. He then layed down on the bed, tucked himself in his blanket, and went to sleep.

The next day came, but something bad happened again. As soon as Nick chacked on Zuma, he saw that he had soaked the bed again. Since it was 7:15 AM, all of the pups spoke up before Zuma, and Zuma was still in his bed sleeping. He then woke up to the sound of Nick waking him up

Nick: Zuma...
Zuma: (sees the soaked sheets, again) HUH?!?? 😰
Nick: (sighs) another accident 😔
Zuma: N-no!... 😢

Nick then called Marshall and told him to take Zuma his bath again, and just like yesterday, he cleaned the sheets and mattress.

After Zuma's bath, Marshall dressed him up in his room.

Marshall: Still soaked the bed?
Zuma: yeah...
Marshall: did you go to the bathroom last night?
Zuma: Yeah... But, why did I still soaked the bed...
Marshall: Did you drink anything last night?
Zuma: Well... Just a glass of cold water before bed
Marshall: Man.. Well, can you try to not drink cold water before going to bed. I guess that's why you soaked the bed again
Zuma: well, ok

The next night came and Zuma was about to go to sleep, when Nick called him quietly.

Nick: Zuma
Zuma: Dad? What is it?
Nick: did you go to the bathroom?
Zuma: mhm
Nick: You didn't drink any cold water?
Zuma: yup
Nick: you sure?
Zuma: yeah
Nick: alright. Goodnight ☺️
Zuma: goodnight dad

Zuma then layed down in the bed, getting ready to go to sleep, when he was having a dream minutes later - going on an adventure.

He was walking to a waterfall, watching the water flow. The waterfall was just as high as their house when he looked down.  Suddenly, he was pushed by the wind, which made him fall down into the pool of water below him. He swam to the edge and pulled himself up, shaking himself to dry himself up.

Seconds later, he heard someone calling him, but he doesn't see anyone around him.

The next day, Nick was trying to wake up Zuma because, he, had, an, accident, again.

Nick: (shakes Zuma) Zuma

Zuma then woke up seeing Nick. He then realized what had happened again.

Zuma: Did I...
Nick: (sighs) yup... Why Zuma?
Zuma: I don't know... I... I really went to the bathwoom last night. Honest.
Nick: Well, looks like there's only one thing to do...