002: Gwain

Now Purple and Ami were now seen a very LARGE castle.

Purple look around to see the place was a bit dark as Ami continues to lead him holding his hand.

Purple: huh? So this place is your home?, its big... but I've seen bigger enough, Though gotta say its nice minus the gloomy eerie darkness around it, you wouldn't mind adding more lights to it?

Ami rolled her eyes with a giggle as she continues to lead the way. 

Now the whole time as they walked, Ami seems to be vigilant around her surroundings which Purple sense it but never said anything. 

As they walked, Purple sees a window as there he stops and looks at his reflection, he was really drenched from the rain as his clothe was clinging on his skin as he gave his Coat (Is a layered from his suit) to protect her from the rain.

Ami quickly drags him away, unaware of the eyes on them. 

Soon both ended up in a bedroom as there, Ami Quickly closed to curtains and made Purple sat down.

She tells him to stay here and don't move from a gesture as she then opens the door, only for someone to be there.

A woman with long yellow hair and yellow eyes.

As Ami Saw her, no hesitation! close the door immediately as soon she saw her.

Purple Tilted his head as in what is going on there somethin

Purple: is someone there right?

Ami panics and quickly tries to hide purple, although creating such a ruckus in the process until she pushes him to a corner of the bedroom and puts a lamp shade on Purple head.

Purple: You do realize this hiding spot is gonna spot me immediately right?

Ami Shush him making purple turns to quietly, Ami opens the door seeing the women still there. 

She then enters the room as Ami grew nervous. 

???: Hi Ami, I just came by to check on you, The whole castle is looking for you...you know?

The woman looks around the room as Ami grew more and more nervous, letting out small noise.

???: And also...

She walks over to a wardrobe and leans there.

???: ... to ask you.... what's this kid doing in your room? 

She asked as she gets rid of the lamp shade on Purple head who looks a bit amused.

Purple: Told ya.

Ami laughs off and stuck out her tounge. 

???: Don't you "teehee" me!

She shouted sternly as Ami Flinches nervously

Purple (Mind): A bit harsh eh?

???: You'd never brought a stranger in the castle before... Now tell me, why he's here.

She leans over to her, Looking at her straight in the eyes.