Prologue (Before the New world + Updated)

Before Purple Departure to his Assigned Mission, why not take a look at the building itself that holds the Teleportation Structure? but... It's kept hidden in the public eyes, only the Selected Chapters Divisions... Here's the Lists that are Approved by the Councilors.

- Purple Chapter of Oath of Visionaries
- Red Chapter of Flaming Knights
- White Chapter of Lurking Snow
- Blue Chapter of Airforce Division
- Green Chapter of Hunters
- Orange Chapter of Kingsmen

The Upcoming Division are Waiting for Approval by the Councilors, for mean time. The Employes are mixed Chapters, and the Security are mainly Orange and Red Chapters Enough Yap lesson let's get the Observer.

"What is the Status 10 of our Observer on the New Dimension?" - Lieutenant Eliab.

"Sir sorry to break it to you uh... 5 out of 10 our Observers are Deceased or MIA..." - Doctor K.

"My goodness Gracious... Is not even a Month of our New task, and 5 Observer Gone... This is worse than I thought...the Reports?" Lieutenant Eliab.

"Well, New Creature and Environment I could say... Report came in Daily as Usual..." - Doctor K.

"Good, Intervening with Life there is a disaster for our operations...Especially one of our Observers discovered..." - LT Eliab.

Huh, 5 out of 10 observers are gone in under a month...The death is cause by Something or Someone, The Body Recover only leaving their damage equipment which is crucial to the operation. especially the "Teorans" as mentioned by Observers apparently, they look like human, but is mainly on Abilities and Stuff... and Specially Monarchy which surprised the Chapters, but they shrugged it off.

Not much happened as 10 more Volunteers for the exploration to the new world with a casualties but that's they willingly sacrifice for... Month pass and Purple H. Tyrian Arrived...

"Well then, isn't my Buddy Lieutenant Eliab?" - Purple.

"Purple? Sir- I mean dude, why are here..? like what are you doing here..." - Eliab.

"What? I'm tired of being Prince royalty stuff, and besides my parents approved it." - Purple.

"Your highness- Fine but Please come back alive and as well for the Observers..." - Doctor K.

"Yeah don't worry, I have trick uppon my sleeve Doc." - Purple as he Chuckled a little.

"I'll wait in my designated room...Call me when the machine is up and running." - Purple

Everyone around there was a bit stunned as the higher-ups or royal member volunteered...

"I'm surprised the Prince himself showed up...not what I was expecting for upcoming Volunteers..." - Knight Klint.

"Me neither..." - LT Eliab.

Meanwhile in Purple Designated room.

"Heh...I haven't talk to... Violet...huh..." -Purple as he looks at the mirror seeing himself different view...as if seeing himself into the future.

Prologue 1/2

(You can skip the prologue if y'all want to^^)

 "The end is amongst us."