001: The New World

???: Hmm... Just another day another boring time...*sigh* what am I supposed to do now?

Welp, he looks bored, A person in a black suit W/ White turtleneck alongside with its tight belt with a holster on it.

Despite having a calm and chill vibe he still having an eerie and bad feeling is about to happened. so, he has a lot of awareness. 

and matter make easier this person is our boy Purple, who has another specialty he holds. 

He lies down on the ground under the Tree.

Purple: Ughh... Quite a boring day nothing interesting happening...*He sat up and look at the city he used to live in*hmm... I might draw that city in my sketchbook.

My goodness Purple is an Artist in the past, He has a lot of sketches  ranging, People, things, Monsters, Animals, and among more... 

As he was drawing the city a particular strange particle came coming out the ground which is unfortunately where purple is resting on, and even worse purple is literally distracted drawing the city...

Purple Feeling something strange, Wind began to blow over him not from the front, Nor his side... is coming from the below... 

Odd...why is he feeling winds all of sudden? also he felt his body nothing is touching but...air?, almost like his about to...

Purple: O_O?!

His Eye Open wide and white in a cartoony style way as he was now.

Oh no.

Purple: Oh, good Lord... WHY AM I FALLING ALL OF SUDDEN?!

Purple is literally falling high from the sky as he tries to do something, like trying to use his implemented to his clothe, he realizes that it was malfunctioning he forgot to fix it but it was too late, he continues to fall to what seems to be his demise.

Purple: Well that just great, I forgot to fix this thing, welp this is my fate then.

He keeps falling and sooner or later, he sees the earth and saw he about that he was about crash on a snowy mountain. 

Purple: Welp... this is it now I wonder what's my siblings doi-

***SPLAT!***

Purple has now crashed on the snowy mountain!

He slowly getting up and groans a little, Unfortunately He slides off and falls again, only to crash again and again and again... You get the point right there. 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, During Purple unfortunate fall (Might have a lot of broken bones along the wa-... wait... he too dense to the new world, probably "minor Injuries".)

A girl with pink hair wearing white turtleneck and cat ear headband was shown walking around the forest, as she kept walking, Purple is still crashing down on the mountain before falling into the trees.

The Girl was shown picking up a crystal on the ground.

meanwhile at purple is crashes through some branches.

Purple: When will I stop falling?... 

Each word he says had some branches hitting his face. 

The girl has shown holding a map as she kept walking and then.

Purple: Hehhhh....

Purple is now tangled up in vines and his eye has shown dizziness, purple drop in front of her, still dizzy wasn't aware of her. 

as in the that moment, Their Path has been crossed paths...

... The girl acted quickly as mature as possible...

The Girl gasp as purple had his eye swirl around as in dizziness from falling and had his face get hit through some branches before he snapped out of it and look at the girl, who soon let out a high-pitched scream that might rupture anyone eardrums...

...Or maybe not...

Purple Ear is ringing from her high-pitched scream, before he falls
 down from the vines, as he slowly gets up and shake it away, the girl looks at him with the face of curiosity, she then helps him stand up. 

Purple: Thank you...I guess... 

She gives him a very heartwarming smile which Purple finds Cute. 

Purple pats the Dust off of his suit while the girl just watches him, she was really curious about to who he was, she then sees a sketchbook on the ground as she picks it up it was kind of heavy, but she manages to pick it up and look to see many drawings inside of it.

She looks in awe seeing every one of its book so detailed, especially to some Drawing that has Building, Objects, Creatures and among other things, this was unlike anything she's seen before. 

Seeing this she begins to think that the boy in front of him is from another place and due to suspecting this, her curiosity grew more as she then makes an effort in communicating with him.

Purple: Hm... that call gave me a slight headache...Hehe....

He was rubbing his head as he felt a tap on his shoulder as he looks to see the girl holding his Sketchbook.

Purple: Hmm? 

The girl had wrote something in his sketchbook but purple didn't understand any of it.

Seeing this she tried again but only to receive the same confused look.

After Several Tries while Purple looks around, the girl had wrote "Ami" on the paper, it turns out the girl was trying to tell him her name in different languages until the English one.

Purple: Ami huh? is that your name?

The girl Ami nods.

Purple: Well then, Nice to meet you, the name's Purple. 

He smiled warmly at her which make Ami Smile back at him finding Purple adorable, he hold his out to shake which Ami shake his hand. 

Purple: that aside... where am i?

Ami looks at him weirdly like she was examining something.

Purple: Uhh... something wrong Ami?

She was about an inch away from purple face which make him embarrassed.

Purple: Hehe Uh...What are you doing?

Ami points to his eye as seeing this which make Purple Confused and looks around before seeing an little water puddle nearby, purple walks to it and looks at his reflection which was the same but only his hair turned to white and made it Smooth hair line even his Purple Eye got even more lighter.

Purple: Huh? I don't see anything weird, But Dang, I look the same, still dashingly handsome.

He Grins at Ami making the girl roll her eyes and giggle with a bit of blush. 

Purple (Mind): Did that work? Or Something else?

Purple: Welp...Anyway where am I?

Purple Look around before his eye landed forward as look of awe came to his face as he sees the beautiful mountains in the distance, the scenery emitting and showing that crystallizing effects. 

Still admiring the view in front of him, Ami seeing this smiles as then she grabs hold his surprising purple.

Purple: Oh! 

Ami starts to lead him out of the forest as Purple could only let her drag him.

Purple: Uhh... Where are we going? 

Ami just cutely smiles at him out into a small adventure around this new world.

She first lead Purple into a cave but isn't a dark one but a beautiful crystallized one, with having a waterfall inside as they crossed a bridge. 

Then They ended up in another forest as their Ami Slightly shakes a tree as a fruit falls into her hands.

Seeing this Purple did the same but only punches tree only for his hand to go through the trunk surprising him as he tries to take it out only to shake the tree and then a fruits on his hand, following by many more getting himself buried in it.

Purple: Welp that was something...

Ami laughs at his predicament as Purple roll his eye but had a smile on.

Ami then leads him into the mountains as there they were very high up as they crossed another natural bridges as clouds passes over them.

Purple was very eyed as frantically looks around in complete shock and amazement of how this look!

Purple (Mind): I might starting to enjoying this place.

Ami keeps showing Purple around the place all day , slowly for him getting used to the environment and they ended up on top of a mountain as the sun sets in the horizon.

Purple Embraces himself the wind blowing on him with a Happy Smile, as he felt himself Enjoyment from his world of boring.

Unknown to him Ami was looking at him with a smile as well, happy purple was enjoying this trip around the land.

Purple Felt something bad about to happened... he doesn't know when, but soon he going to find out later.