And Then We Kiss

Percy led the way, and I followed him, wondering what we were going to talk about. Did he want to make out? or just talk about things, and catch up? Who knows? Either one is okay with me...

We sat down under a tree, and leaned against it. We sat therefor a few minutes, not saying anything, just looking at the sky. Then he broke the silence.

"Ok, I have to say, I never thought I would fall in love with you. I've always liked you as a friend, but I never knew this would happen." Percy said.

"Same. But I think it's great that it happened. It's perfect for both of us, cause I've always had feelings for you... and I don't have to keep them inside anymore."

He chuckled quietly.

I looked at the sky again, trying to think of something to say that wouldn't sound stupid, when he leaned over and looked into my eyes.

It made my heart melt.

And then he kissed me. He didn't kiss that hard or anything, just a light kiss. But it was great, none the less. Perfect. Amazing. tingles coursed through my body. Everything I had ever wanted. I had my first kiss with Percy, of all people. The only boy I've ever loved! 

This is amazing.

He pulled away, and stared into my eyes again. It was so intense, he was staring into my soul, with his bright green eyes, making everything but him go away. He lay his hand on my leg, and I felt the tingles all over again. Like electricity. It was fabulous. I had never imagined it to be this perfect. Never. 

He leaned in to kiss me again, and I wasn't hesitant. He kissed my harder this time, slowly adding pressure. he was so hot. I felt his tongue on my lips, probably wanting to french kiss. I panicked inside.

Am I ready for this? A french kiss? I've heard they can be either amazing or totally disgusting and revolting, should i even try? Well, it can't hurt. If i mess up, we'll forget about it tomorrow morning.

I opened my mouth, and I felt his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues danced, and I felt a surge of happiness go through my lips, then through my whole body. It was euphoria. I've never felt anything like this. He lowered his body over mine, pushing my to the ground. We kissed for a long time, until I heard a rustle in the bushes, about a foot away. 

I jerked away.

"What was that?" I said

He got up, and looked around.

"In the bushes? I don't know. Should we worry about it?"

"I don't know... if someone was spying on us or something, that'd be horrible."

"Let's just hope it's an animal, okay?"

"Yep, sure thing."

I stood up, not wanting this kiss to go too far. it's not like I wanted to have sex with him right now, maybe waaayy later, but definietely not now. We should go slow, it was the best thing to do.

He was still sitting on the ground, looking kind of confused and dissapointed.

"Where are you going? It was going great!"

I knew he wanted to make out some more, but I really didn't want this to be anything more than a kiss. I didn't need to get pregnant or anything like that. Seriously.

"Um, just gonna go get some water. I'll be right back. Unless you wanna come...."

"Yea, sure!" He replied, happily.

Boys are so full of hormones. Wow.

He followed me to a table sitting out in the middle of the grass, with a water jug on top, so any thirsty camper could get a drink. Very convienent.

As we walked over, he asked me something I wasn't excpecting.

"I wanna take you out."

"On a date?"

He blushed. i wished that didn't turn me on, but it did.

"Yea........"

"Sure! I'd love to! You'd be my first boyfriend, and I couldn't imagine having my first date with anyone else."

He gave me a mega watt smile. I loved it when he did that.

"Great! Do you wanna go somewhere tonight, or tomorrow?"

"Probably tomorrow, it'll give me more time to think about things, ya know? But there is an issue... I can't go off camp grounds, remember?"

"Crap. Well, that sucks. How are we supposed to go on a date now?"

"Hopefully Chiron will make an exception, though I doubt he will, as my penalty for goiing off camp just ended."

"True..... Well, let's hope for the best, k?"

"Haha, will do. I wanna get some water though."

I grabbed a small plastic cup off the stack beside the water jug, and filled it up. He did the same. As we drank out water, we looked at each other. It was so sweet.

We finished our water and threw it in a nearby trash can. Although out date would be tomorrow evening, I started towards Chirons office anyway, just to see if I could even go on a date at all.

"I'm guessing we're going to Chiron to get permission?"

"Yep."

____________________________________________________________________________

A little action between Percy and Serenity! How'd you like that? I hope y'all liked it! I tried to be really descriptive with the kiss and everything, so if you have any feedback, it be much appreciated! :D please comment, vote, and fan! Thanks

~Felicity <3