[21st Chapter: Aftermath]

"EKK-!" I scream. I looked behind myself and well- it was just Tsukasa. "Hiiiii!!" He says tightening his grip around my neck. I pat on his arm, so I can finally breathe, and he did just that.

"Thank GOD!" I say falling on my knees. I looked over to Tsukasa, who seemed to be staring at Kei.... And Kei stared back, confused and absolutely terrified. 'shit' I mutter in my head. "Uh- Tsu, I need you to do something for me..." I say, so only he and I can hear. He looked back at me, and Nodded. "Mhm!~ Anything!" He shouts, doing a little salute. "Come here-" I pull him down to my level. So he can listen to me while he stares at me with that cheeky grin he would always have on his lips.

"I need you to get Koku-joudai to grab my bag and Katana... While-" I gulped, feeling slightly nervous to make this request. "While I need you to capture those mindless students..." He tilts his head, his smile fading. He thinks for a moment, before standing up- and dusting himself off. "Sure thing~!" He gets up and soon does this weird thing with his hand, and pops out Koku-joudai. It soon whisks away. And Tsukasa looked over to the door, and smirked to himself.

"OH! ALSO- Don't harm them severely... please...?" I plea. He looked over his shoulder at me, when he reached the door. He gives me a closed eye smile. "Anything for you~!" He exclaims, before opening the doors widely. Everything was so quick. He mostly used hand to hand combat to fight off the zombified students. Throwing kick by kick, and punch by punch to apprehend them. When he said those words to me- I felt butterflies in my stomach. But no Distractions Y/n!!! I need Kei and get him to a safe place. I ran over to him, and gripped onto his collar, and dragged him along with me.

"Y-Y/N CHAN!! W-WHOS THAT!? AND WHAT ARE YOU- EEEKK!!!" I gripped onto the ladder that went up the roof of the stairs. I threw him up there before feeling something grip onto my feet. I looked down, and just aggressively kicked it in the head, making it lose its grip on my foot. And I soon climbed up.

I looked down, and saw Tsukasa go berserk. I told him to be careful, and he's doing decently well... So far.... I sighed in relief when I saw Koku-joudai struggle to carry the heavy bag and Katana. I looked over to Kei and patted him on the head, ruffling his hair a bit.

"Stay up here... Kay? Don't come down even if I am being pinned to the floor. Got it?" I glared at him. He gulps and nods slowly. I smiled widely at this, and I jumped off the stairs. Koku-joudai hovered over me and dropped my Katana, which I swiftly caught.

I kept it in its case, so I dont harm them when I do something... I looked down at my closed off Katana, and let my energy surge through it. I hear groaning noises around me. And with one swell swoop- I knocked all of them onto the ground which allowed me to hold them down and tie them up with an electric rope.

I joined Tsu in the fight, and he stared at me, in awe as he observed me going ham and letting a lot of my spiritual magic loose. He smirks before averting his gaze back to the zombies in front of him. 'She looks so cool...' Kei thinks to himself. As his thoughts bring him back to how I tried to comfort him, by giving him a head pat... He liked it...

Tsukasa and I did a bit where he would knock the zombies out, and I tied them down, while protecting Tsuka- and just as I thought that...

"EY! EY! Look how many I go-!" *NOM* a Student bit his ankle, resulting in him stumbling back a bit, and holding onto his head. SHIT! I stared down at Tsu, as he collapses to the floor.

"Candddyyy~~~" He mutters, as his eyes became more crazier than before. And he stares at me hungerily. I shove him back onto the ground, when he tried to attempt to stand up. I also ran up the roof, and took Kei underneath my arm and jumped down. Making my legs sting in pain a bit. "WE GOTTA GO!" I say, putting my Katana on my back, and holding Kei bridal style. His face was completely flushed, but I paid little to nothing about it. I ran to one of the corners, and looked over. Trying to find a big enough tree... or large enough bushes for us to somewhat "safely" jump down on.