🥀[7th Chapter: Stolen.]🥀

[S/C (Skin colour) E/C (Eye colour) H/C (Hair colour)|| TW!!! ABUSE!!]

Soft leaves fell from a tall tree, and onto the soft grass of a certain estate. It's leaves are a sign that autumn draws near and that it's time for the season of September to come to a close... and the month of October to begin! But as the trickling leaves fell from the black pine trees. Two were standing outside, yelling and screaming at one another.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S TOO WEAK TO TAME ONE?!" A man yells out harshly. He slapped the woman across the face as she fell to the floor. She held her cheek, it stinging a bit. "I mean what I said! That frail girl is weak! And will never be able to tame any apparition! Just be lucky she'd be able to wield her weapon... let alone submit itself to her!" The woman shouted, venom rolling off her tongue. Unannounced to the screaming adults. The girl in question listened behind two sliding doors. Soft tears fell from her eyes as she brought her knees to her chest.

"She's weak to be a Seimei!"

"Let's be happy if her weapon even submits itself to her..."

"Useless..."

"She brings nothing but shame to the Seimei name!"

The screams of her mother and aunts spout out in her head. Her eyes welled up with tears once more. She covers her ears with both her hands, her head shaking from side to side lightly. The two adults in question were her parents. A woman with long H/C hair, the colour glistening in the sunlight, She had S/C skin, and she always wore a Kimono. It hugged her body nicely. She also had rage-filled E/C eyes. She was the depiction of beauty, the true gem of the Seimei Clan.

Her father, on the other hand, was a man rough around the edges. He had long black hair, tied nicely in a bun. He had green eyes that complimented his soft pale skin. He stood up high and mighty, he had a great body, with broad shoulders and he stood at about 6'5.

He towered over the woman, drawing out his sword. "You damn woman. You bear my children- yet dare to call them nothing but names? Pathetic... You sorry excuse for a mother shouldn't even be glancing at them, let alone letting out nothing but insults to them." He raises his sword high above the woman, She shields her head as she lets out a cry for help. And to her aid- her eldest son comes out. Yuta Seimei, The spitting image of his father. He was at the age of 16, Capable and responsible. Gentle and rough when needed.

He stood in a protective stance, shielding his mother from the harsh gaze of his father. "ENOUGH! You've gone too far! And murdering my mother won't solve anything!" Yuta shouts out. His father glares at him, his eyes appearing to be threatening and murderous.

The girl in the house couldn't handle it though. Opening the doors before her, she put her slippers on and ran past the three. Their eyes widen as they notice the girl with H/c hair sprinting past.

Oh, what an ugly display... a broken abnormal family. It's not like- she could fix up the cracks and broken pieces. If anything... The girl was the source of the problems. She was well-adjusted to the combat system... had phenomenal spiritual power. Yet she couldn't tame an Apparition to be her servant... What a shame...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.