[5th Chapter: A new club and Friends!]

On the way to school, I saw a few high-ranked apparitions flowing through the air. I sighed, putting my satchel bag down, and unsheathing my Katana. I point at the apparition in the air. It appeared to be a creepy rag-doll with multiple limbs and extra eyes. It wore an old vintage dress and nice lolita-style shoes and ribbons. It had messy curly brown hair. I sent out a shockwave of lightning at it, while jumping onto the railing and slashing at it.

It screeched loud, and it busted my ears a bit. I held my head in my hands as I tried to make sense of my hearing again. I looked up at the spirit floating above me, It hovered over me while looking at me with a malice look. I licked my lips as I Threw my Katana at its head, preciously hitting its head, dead in the centre. I jumped at it, grabbing a hold of my Katana. I rested my foot on its chest, attempting to deepen the stab wound.

It wailed in pain as it tried to shake me off. I usually don't use this... but who said a fight with an apparition has to be fair? I manifested the majority of my energy into this one single blast. Blue lightning started to surround the Spirit and I, as it electrocuted the apparition. It's fried body going numb, before falling. I took my Katana out and landed swiftly onto the floor. My body started to ache as the feeling of the lightning started to settle in my nerves. Before my body gave up on me, The wisp "caught" me and assisted me to the railing, overlooking the cliff side.

"Thank you....."

I leaned on the railing, feeling more tired than ever. "That... *pant* took... *pant* a lot... outta *pant* me...". I looked at my phone. The time currently is 6:49 AM. I gathered my strength, and rose up. God... I feel horrible... I started to make my way over to the apparition, currently shaking on the floor. I smiled down at it, before thrusting my blade into its neck. Letting its black blood splatter onto the floor. It soon started to fade away, its skin turning into bits of glass, and drifting off into the wind, before inevitably disappearing into thin air.

"Well... since that's over with-" I checked the time on my phone. Before noticing I'd be late to school by the time I'd arrive. 'SHIT!' I thought before wobbling my way up, and darting towards the School. 'IM GONNA RUIN MY RECORD! NOOO' I picked up the pace as I continued to run. The little wisp following close behind.

After what felt like forever! I finally arrived! It is currently 7:34. Some Mokke made its way up to me, while I sat at the entrance's gates.

"Candy? Ms.?"

I shook my head, and only smiled at the small fragile rabbits. I stood up, making my way to the entrance. Slightly dizzy by the amount of kinetic energy I had to use. "I feel like I'm gonna vomit..." I said as I wobbled myself to the restroom. The two in the first 2 floors were closed off. Odd...?

So I set my sights on the third floor instead. I made my way up, on the verge of vomiting. I soon ran inside, and went to the first stool, and vomited my guts out. I hear a light squeak behind me, rushing to my side quickly.

"Ah! Are you alright!?" a girl with a gentle yet high pitched voice asked beside me. I turned to her, slowly- smiling. "Y-yup! Just-" Before I could finish, I vomited my breakfast into the toilet. I finished after some time, before going to the sink and washing my face. Luckily- nothing was on my uniform, so that was good!

I turned to the girl, when she gave me a water bottle. I smiled at her before taking a large gulp of water. "Ah! Thanks! I am Seimei [Reader]! Second year, Class B." I said while putting my hands on my hips. I soon started to feel an eerie presence near the girl. I soon looked around the room. Not recognizing it.

"Say... where are we?" I looked at the girl in front of me. She had cream-Greyish hair with teal tips, She wore the same uniform as me but sleeveless- So a first or second year? I tilt my head at her, before looking at her... very fat ankles... Gosh they were adorable!!