Epilogue

"And so, CinderAmity's dream had finally come true. She and the Princess were wed that very evening." Amity narrated as she held up a homemade book in front of a group of small children at the local library; she wrote her dream down for the club, but she also wanted to share it with the kids.

"Isn't that sweet?" Alador said as he, Luz, Edric, and Emira watched from the doorway.

"The Human Realm has some pretty weird stories." Ed commented before his twin nudged him in the ribs.

"I think it's cute. I also think she likes the gift you got her, Luz." Em chimed in.

"Yeah. I think so, too." Luz said with a smile, noticing the brand new pair of sparkling glass shoes Amity wore; they were made just for her.

"As for Lord Belos, he was forced to leave at once and never set foot in the kingdom again." Amity continued. "And from that day on, CinderAmity and Princess Luzura lived happily ever after." She closed the book as the children applauded and cheered. "The end."

She smiled and glanced down at her new slippers before turning back to her girlfriend; they blushed as they met each other's gaze. She knew that if they played their cards right, she and Luz would live happily ever after too.