Pietro the Hulkbuster Part 4

Tony's POV

Pepper and I were sitting in a hot tub, drinking from wineglasses, when suddenly-

Ring-ring

"Friday, caller ID," I said.

"The call is from Pietro Maximoff," the AI said.

"Voicemail," I told it, and I sighed. "Sorry, Pepper."

"Tony...maybe you'd better take that. Isn't Pietro supposed to be on a mission with Natasha, Bruce, and Wanda?"

"Yeah, but they can handle it." The cell phone rang again. "Caller ID?"

"The call is from Pietro Maximoff."

"Voicemail," I said.

"Answer it," Pepper said, "On speaker."

"Stark, there's something very wrong going on here, and I need your permission to borrow something," Pietro said.

"Good to hear your voice, too, Maximoff," I said sarcastically. "Okay, go ahead. Surprise me."

"Banner is turning into the Hulk," he said, "And he hasn't taken the control serum yet...Natasha told me to call you and ask to use something called Veronica." I froze.

"...you want to use Veronica?" I asked.

"We have no other choice here, except to pull Rhodey out of work or you out of your vacation. So, what is Veronica?"

"I gotta go. I'll send it down to you now, it will only take about two minutes," I said, hanging up the phone. "Friday, send down Mark 42 to Pietro Maximoff, then send down Veronica to his location as well."

"Will do, Mr Stark," Friday said, and I sighed again.

"Sorry again, Pepper-"

"It's fine. I just...I wish I could see Pietro trying to work the suit," she said with a laugh. I laughed too, imagining it.

"Friday, one last thing. Get us live footage of all of this, please? Thank you."