A Night Off

A week later, Victor was taking Ted and William out for some rest and relaxation. Christian didn’t want to go. He volunteered to stay and keep an eye on Nitori. His plan was different; he was going to get her out of the cage for a while. He decided to bring her over to his apartment. It was a smart and well thought out plan. He would have her back by the time the rest of the guys returned. Sasha had a key to his apartment, but she couldn’t get in with the deadbolt locked, plus, she was going to be tied up for the weekend anyways. He had nothing but availability.

Christian was nervous about getting her from point A to B. She was very calm and obedient. She felt completely comfortable with Christian and she trusted him fully. It was a rather passive process, but she knew he would take care of here wherever they were going. She seemed to acclimate to the apartment quickly. He clung to him closely though. But it didn’t bother Christian. It seemed like the natural balance of things. They laid together on the couch until they dozed off.

He woke a short time later. He strategically moved and stood up. Then he lifted Nitori from the sofa and carried her to the bed. He knew she hadn’t enjoyed the luxury of a bed in quite some time. His footsteps were light so he wouldn’t disturb her. Lightly, he placed her on the bed, and tucked the covers around her body. As he stood to walk back into the living room to sleep, he felt a small grip on his wrist. Nitori stared at him and purred lightly as she pulled him towards the bed. He smiled and whispered, “Oh, you don’t want to sleep in here alone?” She shook her head no, and nodded in the direction of the other side of the bed.

Christian’s decency paid off. Bad as he wanted to sleep in the bed with her, he was going to take up a night on the couch. But Nitori wanted him in the bed with her. There was a heaven, and it read Christian’s mind. He walked to other side of the bed and pulled the covers back. With a sigh, he sank into the comfort of the bed and relaxed. Nitori was then quiet, probably sound asleep again. His proximity was enough to ensure her a good night’s snooze.

There was a light drizzle that began outside. The pattering of the water against the roof made him stir. Christian scratched his neck and tugged uncomfortably at the mask. Sleeping with it on was sure to be a hassle. He glanced over at Nitori and she was snoozing peacefully on the other edge of the bed. Christian circled to his side and fluttered somewhere into a half-sleep stupor. Minutes later, there was movement in the bed behind him, and then he felt a rush of warm breath on the back of his neck. The sensation startled him and he half way rolled over and glanced back over his shoulder. Partially, Nitori’s face was covered by his arm so he just received a prominent glare from her. “Nitori, what are you doing”, he asked quizzically, revolving moderately for face to face interaction.

She put her index finger over his lips and shook her head once to the right. Nitori rubbed his abs beneath the cover and kissed the crest of his neck and shoulder. He laid there for a few seconds, unable to rationalize his current situation. Nitori was coming on to him and he had no idea how to handle the situation. He threw caution to the wind, he’d wanted intimacy with Nitori but struggled with the morality; Christian snatched her close and greedily kissed her lips. They exchanged breath as he rolled over on top of her. Nitori’s heart throbbed rampantly as his as their bodies were stacked intricately. He rubbed his palms to her bare stomach skin and cuffed her waist. He felt her legs fasten snugly around his ribcage as her arms closed around his neck.

They did a full orbit in the bed until Nitori was on top of him. The only light was the faint glow of the moon scantily pouring through the window. Her curls and skin lit perfectly as she sat erectly on top of his lap. His hand grazed the tip of her curls, down the side of her breast, to her hip. He squeezed her tightly and moved his hands back up, removing her nightgown. She pushed her chest out confidently and lowered back down for more kissing. Nitori rubbed from his chest to his stomach, then to the crotch of his sleeping pants. He inhaled sharply and shut his eyes tightly.

Just then, there was a loud sudden noise, a cough. He shuddered violently and blasted his eyes open. He was curled up facing the left side of the room. Majorly confused, he sat up and looked around. Nitori was still sleeping soundly on the other side of the bed, stirring lightly from her cough. He looked under the cover at his erection and sighed. Christian fell back into the covers quite defeated, as he realized it was all a dream.