4

"Have a good night, Athena

"Have a good night, Athena.", Remus spoke, smiling at the woman in front of him. They both were in the living quarters a week later, saying goodnight like always. "Sweet dreams, Lupin.", she said back and closed the door to her bedroom. Their rooms were next to each other, because of the professor thing. He stayed still a second, smiling because of the woman, before closing his door too.

~~~

On Athena's face was a comforting smile shown while she stepped out of the water of the Great Lake, loving the feeling of water on her skin. The bright light of the full moon shined on the lake. With a simple spell the water dried and she changed into her dark brown long pants, her white blouse with a tie and her dark brown waistcoat over it. After she put her shoes on and picked up her book, the ginger-haired woman decided to head back to the castle.

A loud growl stopped her dead in her tracks. Her eyes widened and slowly she looked around. 

Athena was supposed to run now.

But, dear readers.

This is Wattpad.

The woman followed the sound, wanting to know the reason for it. Another growl, this time louder and nearer.

Her eyes widened by the sight in front of her.

What stood in front of her, had a short snout, human-like eyes and a tufted tail. At first she thought what stood in front of her was a wolf. But this wasn't a wolf. It was bigger and taller. It stood on two feet, not four. It wasn't a human either.

The werewolf turned to the woman, his eyes widening at the sight of her.

Athena couldn't move.

She wanted to run away.

But somehow her mind knew exactly who this was.

"Remus?"