10

"Good morning, darlin'

"Good morning, darlin'." Slowly Athena opened her eyes, finding a once again smiling Remus laying in front of her. His arm rested under her head while the other laid on her back, stroking it softly. She moved forward and hugged his body with closed eyes again, snuggling her head into his chest and laying her legs between his. He raised his eyebrows at the action, but found comfort in it and hugged her back. "Just five more minutes", she whispered, trying to fall asleep again.

"I really hate to break this awesome moment, but class starts in ten minutes. We already missed breakfast." His words caused her to open her eyes and jump out of the bed, leaving Remus smiling like an idiot. "You should have woken me sooner!" Before he could blink, she was out of the room, on her way to hers.

~~~

The ginger watched the light brown haired man teaching children once again, love flickering in her eyes. "Hey." Out of all the staring, she didn't notice him walking over and leaning by the table beside him. "Hey", she responded, now locking eyes with his.

For any reason, they couldn't look away from each other.

"I can't kiss you in front of the children, or?", Athena asked as quietly as possible, her left hand now crawling up his arm. "I'm sure they won't mind it. After all, Dumbledore likes me.", he answered, laying his arms around her back and kissing her softly, trying to be as quiet as possible. She placed her arms around his neck and pulled him nearer, smiling into the kiss. Their lips moved in since, the two being the only one alive in the moment.

Murmuring and cheering broke them out of their kiss and they turned to the students, who were grinning at their professors. Their eyes widened and blush filled their cheeks before Remus and Athena pulled away, keeping on with the lesson.