Guitar

Ambrosius' POV;
It was the best dream i ever had, a dream where for a second it was just me and Bal alone all day long going places doing thing, until i got woken up by Nimonas pounding on the door. "WAKE UP!" Nimona shouted with excitement.
"God is it already 10?" Ballister sighed as he rubbed his eyes. Then we both widened our eyes as Nimona came busting through the door as a gorilla.
"NIMONA!" I shouted.
"Got you up though!" She sang. Me and Bal side trying not to smile, well mainly Bal i was kinda mad.
"Alright let us get ready, just sit and watch TV and eat breakfast," Ballister chuckled as he got out of bed.
Once we I was finally done doing my hair, i joined Bal and Nimona in the living room. "Alright im ready,"
"God to you long enough, what exactly did you even do?" Nimona rolled her eyes as Bal just smiled and shook his head.
"Well first of all, I showered and washed it TWO times as I do every morning. Then I let it air dry so it doesn't get damaged, then i brushed it, then styled it. Simple as that," I rolled my eyes back.
"Ok princess," Ballister said sarcastically. I playfully punched him on the shoulder as we all got up and hit the city.
One we reached the market we barely made three steps before Nimona already wanted something. "OH CAN I GET THAT POSTER BOSS! OHHH LOOK AT THOSE CUTTING KNIVES. OHHH LOOK AT THAT QUITAR," Nimona shouted.
"Nimona, we just got here wait till we walk around a bit more you'll want something else more," Ballister reassured her.
"OOO~ Bal can we get that new couch!" I begged Bal.
"Ambrosius where are we gonna put that?" He replied.
"The living room duh," I replied sarcastically.
"We dont have the room for that big couch Ambrosius, NIMONA LEAVE THAT PERSON ALONE!" Ballister said as he got annoyed by both me and Nimona.
"Why cant i get that guitar! Its perfect for me dad!" Nimona begged. I felt sympathy?
"Cmon Bal let her get it," I said.
"Yea listen to Ambrosius!" Nimona agreed. Ballister sighed
"If i let you get it will you keep it down when you play it?" Ballister questioned.
"Yes! Promise," Nimona assured Ballister. He looked at me and looked back at Nimona.
"Fine," Ballister  said with a smile.
Once Nimona got the guitar we walked around a bit longer then got lunch and headed home. "We need to do this more often." Nimona yawned as she fell asleep. We both looked st each other and smiled.