Addition

Ballisters POV:
I didn't realize how much I cared for kids until we were in the car with an addiction to the family. Grethyl, once we got home she followed Ambrosius through the ENTIRE house. I found it cute but for some reason Ambrosius was slightly scared? "You ok love?" I asked the blonde boy. He looked at me.
"I don't know how to uhm, treat kids," Ambroius said slightly embarrassed.
"Thats alright babe! All you have to do is treat them normal, just more nicer and always be fun try not to be mean," I replied.
"Alright thanks Ball," The blonde boy said.
"Up!" Grethyl exclaimed as she open her hands and closed them towards Ambrosius. He looked at her then me, then back to her then picked her up.
"Hair!" Grethyl smiled as she played with ambrosius' hair. (I DONT WANNA GIVE HIM BEAUTIFUL LONG LOCS BUT I DONT WANNA GIVE HIS THAT WANNA BE FADE SO JUST GAVE HIM THE PIC BUT IN BLONDE😭)
"See she likes you," I smiled as I left the living room letting Ambrosius to know the girl.

Ambrosius' POV:
The next day i woke up to Ball taking a photo of me and Grethyl asleep together on the couch. "You guys are so cute!" Ballister squealed.
"Shhhh, your gonna wake her up Ball," I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes. He smiled and tried to pick her up. I slightly pushed his hands back. He rolled his eyes dramatically.
"Told ya." The black haired boy smiled as he walked away with Nimona.

GUYS IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A WHILE IDK I JS DIDNT FEEL LIKE DOING ANY TYPING BIT IM BACK AND ILL TRY MAKING MORE STORYS! ASLO THE NEXT IS A SMUT JUST BECAUSE THERES BEEN A FEW PEOPLE WANTING SOMETHING LIKE THAT. SO UHM YEA👍🏼