Jealousy

Ballisters POV;

There the love of my life is sitting and pouting. Nimona is like a daughter to me and i like to show her that im always here, she acts like a daughter to me and even calls me dad from time to time. And we're both ok with that. Except one person, Ambrosius. He gets so jealous its cute. Ill do ANYTHING with Nimona and he'll stay silent and just sit there. Sometime even come behind me and grab my waist and pull me close to him, exactly like right now. "Bal can we go do something," Ambrosius questioned slightly annoyed.
"But nimona is teaching me how to do a cartwheel,"
"Yea we're doing something ass face," Nimona added.
"Nimona!"
"Sorry boss," Nimona replied.
"Bal cmon~" Ambrosius sang in my ear as he pulled me closer to him.
"Ambrosius Goldenloin, enough I have time for you and Nimona," I shouted quietly, Nimona chuckled.
"Dad, can we continue you almost got it down I can even teach Ambrosius," Nimona rolled her eyes.
"Do you wanna learn with me?"
"I guess," The jealous boy pouted as he copied my position beside me and followed Nimonas lead.
"Legs and arms go out like a starfish Ambrosius, like Boss!" Nimona bossed Ambrosius around knowing exactly what she was doing. I smiled and we all bursted out laughing.