Lots of fluff😞

Ballisters POV;

Ive lost it all. I lost the man I thought I could trust and now my best friend. The director was worse than we thought and tried killing everyone, just because of a 'monster'. I just sat there crying not even holding it back anymore, from just sight of these pink sparkles fall from near the wall. I tried grabbing the last one hoping that it would vanish like the others but there was no hope. I sobbed just hoping that she would come back and just say 'Hey boss'... But then I felt a touch on my shoulder. I slightly wiped my tears looking over, and there he is. Ambrosius. The man I thought I could trust. He was there, comforting me. Something came over me and it drove me to just falling into his arms.
"Its ok im here Bal," Ambrosius reassured and held me close in to his arms. He was always the protective one and he never hid it well, but it made me feel safe. So safe that after we all seen the wall and the mountains, i was exhausted. I fell asleep in his arms, and i missed it. I miss this, us, him. He can make you feel better from just a hug. And it makes me feel safe. Loved. Protected.
Once I finally gained a slight bit of energy. I woke rubbed my eyes them noticed Ambrosius was there holding me.
"Morning sunshine," The blonde haired boy smiled as he kissed me on my forehead.
"Is she back, where is she?" I shot up from the bed.
"Bal, you saw what I saw," He replied as he sat up.
"But we never actually seen her, dead," He sighed from my comment, he would never show that he was right or that I was wrong he just agreed with me a lot so im sure he really thinks she's dead.
"Cmon Bal," He patted the spot next to him on the bed, "I love you so ill go and believe whatever you say," I sat down next to him and sighed on the verge of tears. He seen i was about to cry so he pulled me over to him and lied my head on his shoulder. He then rested his head against mine. "Bal ill wait with you,"
"I love you so much," I whispered slightly.
"I love you too." He replied.