Official Hiatus...

I have never put a book on hiatus before... But I've been pushed to it honestly.

I don't want to think about this book for a while, I can't think of anything for this story and unfortunately, due to not liking the second movie, I'm not massively passionate about finishing this story. 

Whether people believe my explanation or not, please don't decide to comment how disappointed you are, I'm not discontinuing this story or deleting it. 

My main reason for putting this story on hiatus is because I can't deal with the comments anymore. Yes most of the comments asking about the story continuing are lovely and are from people who genuinely want to read something good from me. 

But the passive aggressive comments I've got (and will probably continue to get) have finally got to me. I have over fifteen stories published over four different sites and I never expected that a book on a bloody Disney movie would cause me this much stress...

So, for the people that have been patiently waiting for me to update, I am so sorry, and this probably isn't the update you've been wanting, but hopefully you understand my decision. 

To the people constantly commenting, "Update", "It's been this long since an update" and so on, I hope you realise how much work most fanfic writers put into their works and pressuring them for an update, is demanding for something the writer would be unhappy writing.

Thank you guys, and I am truly sorry.