Chapter 39: The Big Party part 2

After the songs performance, just as all the boys magically appeared. They disappeared in a flash of light. While (Y/N) was still reeling over  meeting the cookie version of one of the most famous Kpop groups. They slowly began to realize that the only other humans turned cookies that appeared just vanished into thin air.

(Y/N) sparkly eyes turned to one of heart break, "NO WAIT!" But the only thing that was left was a ray of purple sparkles on the stage.

While Tighnari ran around trying to catch any of the sparkles that were left behind, (Y/N) held their hand out as a single purple sparkle gently landed on their hand. The cookie stared at the sparkle before growling and crushing the sparkle in their hand.

"Why did they have to leave so fast! I could have talked to them and seen how they got here and how to leave?!" (Y/N) sighed before rubbing their forehead. Now that the performance was done, all the cookies gathered at the stage were going back to their previous positions, with some dancing, some enjoying food, and some providing other forms of entertainment.

But one cookie stood out, (Y/N)'s eyes widened.

"Pure Vanilla cookie!" (Y/N) shouted before running after the healer who was enjoying a small sip of punch.

PV smiled, "Hello (Y/N). I hope that you enjoyed the show."

(Y/N) nodded, "It was definitely a surprise since those guys are from my world. But I wish they stayed a little longer so I could see how they can freely come and go into both worlds."

Pure Vanilla chucked, "Oh well that's simple dear. Through the power of ARMY magic." The healer said they last part with a rainbow from his hands.

"Um....okay. But listen I want to thank you for the party. But I also want to talks about what happened before."

The male healer immediately knew what (Y/N) meant and frowned, "Indeed I would also like to discuss what happened before."

(Y/N) was taken aback, "Oh...well. That's good."

Pure Vanilla sighed, "(Y/N). I left our last interaction off on a bad note and I would like to apologize for that."

Well this is going a lot better then I expected

"Thank you. I forgive you Pure Vanilla cookie."

"I mean... of course you would be so defensive. After the child's magic is indeed a powerful one."  Pure Vanilla explained meanwhile (Y/N)'s disappointment quickly returned.

"Pure Vanilla. I understand that Poison Mushroom cookie hurt you but he did not influence me in any sort of way. He is the reason I am here and not in a dungeon rotting away." (Y/N) snarled.

"(Y/N). Pleasure understand why I am being cautious. Poison Mushroom cookie has the ability to make people see things that aren't real. What if Dark Enchnatress cookie made Poison Mushroom using magic to think he helped you. Then she released you and forced you to have a soft spot towards the Dark cookies."

(Y/N) stared at the healer dumbfounded, "Okay. But why on earth would she release me? The only reason she was so persist in capturing me is because she would want to learn more about why I was so powerful. So why would she let be go if she wanted me to stay and join the Dark Cookies."

"Simple. So you could turn others into joining the Dark cookies." Pure Vanilla said matter-of-factly.

(Y/N) groaned getting increasingly frustrated, "But I haven't. Even now I haven't talked to anyone about joining the Dark Cookies."

"Indeed. But you do have a soft spot towards Poison Mushroom cookie."

(Y/N) could feel their blood boil and this argument that was just going in circles. Tighnari whimpered, his ears laying down as the bad smell that only he could smell suddenly spiked. Speaking of spikes, a small spike similar to the one that was recently removed came back and this time it wasn't just one.