Figure [Jarlo]

Song Inspo: N/A

College AU (current third years are sophomores at college, current fourth years are juniors so 20 and 21; John still has the held-back thing)

In which the gang + Zelaine (Z*ke is a better person in this AU because I said so; therefore I will not censor his name this time) go ice skating at an actual indoor ice rink because outdoor ice rinks suck and this is not set in winter.

[Implied Jarlo]

I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS BAHAHAHAZLJASHADASHDJ 

━━━━━◦○◦━◦○◦━━━━━

"Sera, we should go skating!"

"Like....roller skating?"

"No! Ice skating! We haven't been in so long!" Evie squeals. "It's really hot outside right now, so I figured we could cool down there."

"Oh, we haven't. I'll ask everyone else when they're free." Seraphina pulls out her phone.

━━━━━◦○◦━◦○◦━━━━━

"Dunno what's wrong with Ass-lo. He doesn't want to go." Seraphina flops down onto their couch. "None of my business, though. Maybe he just doesn't want his sad ego to be bruised when he falls."

Evie giggles. "Well, it's all up to him. I'm going, though!"

━━━━━◦○◦━◦○◦━━━━━

"Wow, you actually suck at this." Seraphina comments, amused.

"Shut up!" John clings onto the boards like it's the end of the world. "These things are so f*cking sli- WOAH!"

Just then, he accidentally trips and faceplants onto the ice.

"Pff- Are you okay?" Remi smiles, holding out a hand. Unlike John, who is wearing the rental skates that are hardly sharper than a spoon (hence the slipping and skidding), Remi is wearing hockey skates. 

"N-No thanks...." John mumbles while trying to get up, jacket and pants covered in snow.

Seraphina snaps a picture. "Oh, this'll look so good as the new groupchat icon- hey!"

John had snatched her phone away from her after attempting to stand up straight for the ninth time.

"What was that for?!" Seraphina rolls her eyes. "I was joking."

"Just because you used to skate when you were six and can balance doesn't mean that you're better than me!"

"Pretty sure that means I am better than you." Seraphina grins. "At least you're better than Ass-lo. He chickened out, that wimp."