Part 20: Lost love...

No one's POV:

When they all arrived at Tenten's place, Sasuke knocked politely on the door.

Naruto couldn't help but chuckle.

Sasuke looked at his husband confused, the same did Menma.

''What's so funny, mama?'' Menma asks.

''I just thought how similar Sasuke's knock was to his brother Itachi's.'' Naruto said.

Then his eyes widened at what he said.

''I-I'm sorry, Sasuke, I-I-''

''It's okay, Naruto, I'm glad me and Itachi has something more in common than our looks.'' Sasuke smiles.

Naruto sighs, relieved.

Then the door opened, revealing Tenten.

She smiled at Menma and hugged him.

''Ohhh it's been so long, baby Menma! How are you doing?'' Tenten asks Menma when she broke apart from the hug.

Menma grinned.

''I'm fine, thank you! How are you doing?'' Menma asked in return.

''Oh I am doing just fine, Menma, so polite of you!'' She says and ruffles Menma's hair, making him giggle.

''Hello, Naruto!'' Tenten says and hugs Naruto, Naruto hugs back.

Then Tenten turns to Sasuke and shakes his hand, because Sasuke doesn't accept hugs from no one except Menma and Naruto. 

(Author-chan: So loyal, right?)

''It's so nice to see you guys!'' Tenten says.

Naruto chuckles.

''We were here this morning!'' Naruto says.

Tenten rolls her eyes.

''I can be happy to see my bestfriends, right?'' Tenten says.

Sasuke then gave her the 'Uchiha glare' we all thought he had removed.

''I-I mean...'' She cleared her throat. ''Anyway, you wanna come in? I made coffee and I have some cookies.'' She said.

Naruto and Menma grinned hugely as they ran inside and took off their shoes.

Sasuke rolled his eyes.

''Looks like Naruto is still a child, ne?'' Tenten chuckles as Sasuke walks into the house, taking his shoes off as well.

''Yeah, tell me about it.'' Sasuke says sarcastically as he walks into the living room to see Kawaki playing with a toy on the floor.

Sasuke smiled and picked Kawaki up.

''Hello there, little boy.'' Sasuke says and Kawaki smiles at his father.

''Papa!'' Kawaki says and kisses Sasuke quick on the cheek which makes Sasuke get out a light chuckle.

Sasuke then walks over to his husband and other son on the couch.

Sasuke lets Kawaki crawl over to his daughter.

''So, how is it going otherwise with the Uchimaki family?'' Tenten asks as she sits down on the other couch across from Naruto, Sasuke and Menma.

Menma who had his whole mouth filled with cookies tried to swallow before answering.

''It's great!'' Menma says.

Tenten smiles.

''These cookies are really good, Tenten, I never knew you cook!'' Naruto says and eats one cookie.