Bringing a Bride home

“ hey since you are here why don’t you come to my place for some dinner” said Anos with a smile.

To him Misha is someone who he can call as his first friend after his reincarnation, as for Rimuru she is his family.

Although he wouldn’t say it he respects Rimuru more than he  shows due to how much of help she did when he was just a child.

He still remembers when he was 3 years old surviving in the war zone , she appeared. Even at that time she was on a vacation trying to find something interesting. And interesting thing she did found. She found a 3 year old boy who was born with the concept of destruction. Curious she observed the boy for a almost a day. She found that he was like every other kid craving for parental love, but didn’t get it due to some reason. So he had to mature up fast to survive in that war zone era. And Rimuru always had a soft spot for children. So from that day she came into the life the little boy and made him to be the Demon king he is.

Snapping out of his thoughts anos looked at Rimuru with a grateful look to which she had a questioning gaze, and said to Misha,

“ so what do you say , it will be a  celebration for passing or do you want to go out  somewhere else and have some fun?”

Though she’s as deadpan as ever it appears like she’s puzzled a bit.

“With me?”
“Yeah.”

“Is that okay?” asked Misha hopefully.

“ yeah I mean I’m inviting you.” Anos shrugged not knowing that Misha has no friends at her age was excited to finally have some fun with friends.

“ Wait for a bit I shall contact my guardians and come right away”

Misha walked a bit away and made a hand sign and a magic circle appeared. She then began to talk to it as using a telephone.

Rimuru and Anos watched this with a smile and Rimuru said
“ wow I never thought that you had it in you to ask a girl to come to your parents house when you just met her today “

Anos replied, “ it’s not that big of deal you know, and did you notice how her eyes started to twinkle when I said about having some fun together. I may be a demon king but even I can’t let such expectation die because of I couldn’t say the right words "

Rimuru examined him for a few seconds and said,
“ wow after your reincarnation you seem to have let go of your pride and ego a little, “

Anos said nothing but smiled, well if we overlook the small veins  that popped in his head to her comment,
‘ my arrogance is nothing compared to your over grown ego you ‘ he thought but didn’t voice his opinion. He has enough experience to know that whatever he argue would come back to bite him in the ass in the future.

After a few minutes Misha came back to their little group with her usual deadpan expression while her eyes are still glistening.

“ I got permission from my guardians so let’s go, I can also use <Fures> if we are a little late “

“although going home while using <Fures>{A/N flight magic} would be amusing, I have a better option, so hold my hand tightly “

While Misha was confused she did what she was told and came and held my hand. Seeing she is in his arms distance Anos began to construct the magic circle that slowly began to appear under his and strangely Rimuru’s feet who also came close to him.  After the magic circle was complete he said,

“I’m ready. Hold my hand harder.”
“Understood.”

Misha strengthened her grip on his  hand. While curiously eying the new magic circle she never seen before..
A magic circle began to emit a blinding light and the scenery in front of them was dyed a pure white. The next moment they appeared in front of a  blacksmith and appraisers shop called [Solar Wind]. It’s a wooden house with the 2 floors while 2nd  being Anos family’s living area.
“We’ve arrived. This is my house.” Anos said happily to his guest but while guest Misha is still staring at the signboard in front of them with her mouth opening and closing like fish who needs water. Her facial expression didn’t change even now but anyone can see how surprise she is.
“what kind of magic is this “
“ohh it’s <Gatom>. A spell  that is used  connects two spaces and allows for instantaneous movement.”

Misha closes her mouth then opens it again and mutters some words quietly.

“……Lost magic……..”

‘ oh He appeared have done it  again , better change the subject quick ‘ Rimuru who heard  Misha’s muttering quickly said,

“ Hey let’s go in quickly I hungry you know “ while giving Anos a look that said ‘ do as I say if you don’t want to complicate things’

Anos hurriedly nodded and opened the while dragging the poor Misha who still didn’t let go of his hand.
The doorbell of the shop sounded with a *clang-clang* when Anos opened the door.

“Welcom…..ah, Arnos-chan welcome back.”

From inside came Izabela with her usual apron on. She came running near Anos and began to hug while rubbing their cheeks against each other.

After enjoying her time a little she took her face away from his and asked nervously,

“How…… how’d it go?”

“I passed.” Said anos with his usual cocky smile.

Izabela’s  face lit up and she began to  hugged him again while this time a little bit tighter.

“Congratulations! Congratulations Arnos-chan! That’s amazing! To get into the academy after just one month. You’re so clever Arnos-channnn! I’ll make a feast tonight!!”

“ Ohh I will look forward to it” said Anos neutrally but excitement in his voice.

While the mother and son are bonding together Misha looked at this with a surprised expression and asked Rimuru,

“ is his mother always like that “
Rimuru chuckled and said,
“ Yes she is , in fact she is quite tame now  “

Hearing their discussion Izabela turned towards them , when her gaze went to Rimuru she beamed more happily , she quickly let go of anos and ran towards her and hug her like Anos

“ Rimuru chan you came too, did you also pass the exam like anos. Knowing you , you definitely passed right , Right “

Seeing her enthusiasm Rimuru just nodded while smiling wryly. After answering a round of questions Izabela finally calmed down to notice the other guest she forgot. She then threw Anos a questioning gaze.

“ ah mother this my guest who I invited to have dinner, her name is Misha Necron I met her today at the academy “

Anos then introduced Misha who went behind  Anos for cover when Izabela decided to attack Rimuru with her unlimited motherly love.

“ Nice to meet you “ Misha said meekly like kitten who is afraid to be scolded by her mother.

Seeing Misha Izabela looked she surprised and covered her mouth while stuttering,

“Arnos-chan has………Arnos-chan has………”

Then in a surprised voice, she yells out

“My Arnos-chan has already bought a bride homeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!”