Magic power Test

While Anos is in his own thoughts Rimuru is right now having a very serious conversation with Ciel.
‘ so Ciel tell me how much magic power should I show in this exam.’
Rimuru asked seriously, because unlike the practical exam where you could win with your intelligence in this exam is where you shine the most since the academy pays extra attention for students with high magic power.
And since Rimuru is mainly here for fun she doesn’t necessarily want to attract  that much attention to here without any good reason.
While Rimuru is very serious Ciel answered without any seriousness which is very unlike Ciel.
[Don’t worry master I have already made preparations for you, I will adjust your magic power so you don’t need anything but place your hand in the stone. ]
Rimuru was visibly confused about Ciel’s behavior but decided to trust like usual.
“ If you pass the practical exam you are admitted. All that’s left is magic power measurement and an aptitude test.” Read Anos and then  looked around and asked,
“Then all these people are our classmates?”
“ no since some would drop out after seeing their magic power and apply for a different field “ said Misha
Anos nodded and looked around again to check around again he saw everyone’s state is odd. Nobody will make eye contact with him. The moment he meet their eyes they look away as if frightened.
“What’s this? Why is everyone so shy?”  Asked Anos curiously.
“…….I don’t think that’s it……….” Misha said shaking her head.
“But nobody will look at me.” He asked unable find another reason.
“They are frightened by your fight Arnos.”
“What do you mean?” said Anos while looking at Rimuru who sighed and said ,
“ They are scared that a brutal demon would set his eyes on them as his next pray.”  Said Rimuru exasperatedly.
Anos then asked “ what do you mean and were you in that audience when I was fighting “
“ no successful participates and watch  the recorded video of how  others won “ said Misha.
And Rimuru asked “ did you really not get it “ narrowing her eyes.
Anos shakes  his head and said “ no I mean I didn’t even use any dark magic and didn’t torture him while healing him and I only used <Ingall> and  that’s not even with a fear buff “
Rimuru has tick mark on her forehead and she is now on the verge of beating Anos till he collapse .
She coldly said “ you little piece of shit did you forget that in the peaceful era where there is no wars  no one would use< Ingall> which is rare spell even in those days and no-one would come and torture you for fun . Is your brain so damaged that you forgot some common sense, and did you even read that book properly because I kinda remember there being a paragraph saying that resurrection magic is one of the lost magic in these days. And looks like I need to educate it myself so get ready “
Anos is sweating heavily now , he won’t say it  out loud but he would rather fight Matilda the creation goddess rather than training with Rimuru, he still remembers the days when he blew his castle because of a sneeze and killed half of his people and  so Rimuru came and started disciplining him about how he should always control his own magic and as for the people he revived them the next moment. He was then also disciplined about something again that he did while reviving the dead but he seems to have forgotten it due to how much of a trauma that memory  is .
But as luck is on his side the announcer shouted “ Form a line in front of the crystal and place a hand on it, then pour some of your magic power for the mirror to show your total magic power capacity. “
Rimuru and other looked around and so it was the same owl that was the judge for the practical exam. And seeing the people moving  they also walked towards the crystal which already has a big line formed. 
One by one people began to measure their own magic power , curious Anos used magic to increase his eyesight and hearing . He then saw, numbers appearing in the mirror,
[126]
[218]
[98]
[145]
The owl that was sitting in front of the mirror and reads out the numbers for everyone to hear.
‘To be able to turn into numbers something that I could only tell through my senses before. This is truly a convenient age.’ Anos thought inwardly happy that the peace he brought was the correct choice.
In front of  him Rimuru thought ‘ so there are making everyone’s place clear by announcing their magic power numbers or is that there is someone who is reporting them to the nobles for some reason ‘ narrowing her eyes seeing a group of people in the corner taking pictures and writing something, Normally there wouldn’t ve caught because of the barrier to make them invisible but all of that is useless In front of her eyes . She decided to investigate this later.
It only takes several minutes to get a reading from everyone and soon enough it was Misha’s turn.
“Do your best “ said Anos and Rimuru.
The everpresent deadpan expression Misha looked at Rimuru and Anos and nodded her  head cutely
“…..Nn…….”
She walked upto  the crystal  and touched and pour some of her power to it . After that numbers started to be displayed in the mirror after several seconds .
[100246]
“ Ohh she is quite good “ remarked Anos , Rimuru nodded her head since till Misha came the highest score was only in 3 digits so in this era Misha could be said to be a heaven defying talent.
After her evaluation she stepped down and went near Anos and Rimuru .
Rimuru seeing her coming said “ you sure are strong Misha with this amount of magic power you could basically do any spell you desire “ and praised her.
Anos said nothing but smiled and nodded his head as to agree with Rimuru.
After listening to Rimuru’s praises Misha became a little  bit shy and looked down. She mumbled
“……..Arnos… and Rimuru….is …..more amazing…… though…..?”
“Hmm did you say something Misha” Anos  asked  since Rimuru went to get her evaluation.
She shakes her head denying to say any further .
While with Rimuru, ‘ all I have to do is touch the crystal Right Ciel ‘
[Yes master , I will the do  the so don’t worry]
As the usual procedure Rimuru touched the crystal but unlike others the crystal glowed  brightly for a few moments and then became normal after that stupefied owl’s voice entered everyone’s ears.
[∞]