Aptitude Test, Finally it's over

“ hey why did I get caught in to this mess “ complained  Rimuru
Misha stared at her for a few minutes and said ,
“ Yes you and Anos are out of the norm ,  Anos  has more magic power than all of the students combined “
“ Oh how could you say that “ Anos asked curiously, completely missing Rimuru’s expression of saying ‘ are you serious, ‘
“ My demonic eyes are special so I could see someone’s magic power if they are not actively restraining it . So when you touch the crystal and let your magic power flow I got a glimpse of your full capacity. But * turned to Rimuru* Even though I’m proud of my demon eyes I couldn’t see her whole magic power capacity which is impossible. “  said Misha.
Rimuru just awkwardly laughs at thus, ‘ well you can’t see it because Ciel manages my power output so there is no leakage. And since there is no leakage you can’t track it to its source which is my full power capacity, even if you manages to find the source you can’t get a glimpse of it due to the  seals me and Ciel placed so in case I accidentally release my aura and end everything. ‘
“Some people will understand what it means to brake the crystal but even so it’s still supposed to be almost impossible.” Continued Misha ignoring Rimuru.
“Yare yare. There’s supposed to be talented people running this academy. And If I’m being fair, I suppose they would never have guessed that someone with enough power to break the crystal would turn up for the entrance exam.” Said Rimuru sarcastically.
While Anos who strangely quiet is in his own world.
‘ so I the founder of the demon king is about to be a laughing stock at his own kingdom because my descendants have no good demonic eyes and that’s manly because of the peace I died for.’
Anybody who was born in the mythical era would shocked to see that the very demon king who even made the Gods trembled before his tyranny is having a mental brake down due to not having high number in his test. Well like always there is a exception,
Rimuru seeing Anos’s thoughts said,
“You are being a bit childish getting obsessed over these numbers. And it’s not like your magic power has  decreased at all. And isn’t fine  because Misha knows.”
Anos mechanically looked at Misha who despite having her usual poker face nodded a little vigorously. As for the reason only she knows.
“Thank you Misha”
“Your welcome ”
==============================
“Do we need to go to that room over there now?”
Misha nods.
After their discussion all them decided to follow the others to enter into an another hall where a large number of  magic formations are  created.
“Please stand in the center of the magic formation to start the aptitude test.” The owl who is already sitting on top of a stone statue said.
One by one students began to enter each magic circle.
“ good luck “ said Misha as she went to a empty magic circle.
“ You too “ Rimuru and Anos replied while each going to their respected magic circles.
As they all are in position, they heard a voice in their head,
“In this aptitude test, we measure your thoughts against the cruelty of the demon king. In addition, we perform a simple test on your knowledge of the demon king. We are reading your thoughts so cheating will not be permitted.”
‘ wow they are only using the low rank spell <Liikus>  that is used transmit one’s thoughts which are on the  surface of the mind and they expect no one to cheat . Sigh are these guys too naïve or too prideful to learn something else. ‘ Rimuru thought idly since she is sure that Ciel wouldn’t let any mental magic enter her. And as she expected Ciel didn’t let it.
[ Master I can have a different test for you since I cannot let some nobody’s spell to enter your mind, so do you mind , or would you like to do something else. ]
‘ hmm hey Ciel why don’t we hack into the system and see how the others are answering the questions first . I’m kinda curious how much had they exaggerated the news of their so cold founder. ‘
[Hmm as you wish master  let’s first see Anos’s test ]
“Then let’s begin. It is said to be wrong to call the name of the demon king but please state the demon kings name.”
Anos without any hesitation said,
“Anos Voldigod “
“In the age of myth, the founder destroyed  Delsgade using <Geo Greys>. As a result, all of  Delsgade was burnt to the ground and many mazoku lives were lost. Why did he perform such an act of violence? What were the founder’s feelings at the time?”
“Fumu. What a nostalgic story.
The answer to why I used <Geo Greys> on Delsgade was that I was half-asleep.
At that time I was in the middle of a long battle with the hero Kanon.
I wanted to sleep but I couldn’t relax for even a moment. I had to be in a state constant battle readiness.
Thanks to that I fell into a half-sleep state and thought I was fighting Kanon and used <Geo Greys> by accident.
And this question is slightly wrong however. Certainly, Delsgade turned into scorched earth but not a single mazoku died.
Even though I was half-asleep my magic control was still perfect. I turned the country into ash but made it so the mazoku were not affected by the spell. 
If I couldn’t do this much I wouldn’t be a demon king “  replied Anos.
“ You defy mass murder even though that was the creed of the founder. Describe why was this the correct reason for the demon king.”
“ Well this  a trick question. A person who defies mass murder. I don’t remember ever making mass murder my creed. If I don’t have to kill someone I won’t, however, in that age helping people usually involved killing. That was the only reason.”  Replied Anos.
“ Moving on. Next question-“
Rimuru stopped listening to Anos’s exam. After all she was finding hard to stop laugh out loud. After all the answers Anos said and ones listed in the books are like heaven and earth. They even said that he destroyed a mountain out of anger only for it to be out of a sneeze he had.
And so the aptitude test continues, Anos as usual answers the most absurd ones . After 30 minutes later the aptitude test is finished and Rimuru and Anos left  the room together.

While they were chatting and walking home they say Misha standing near the gate without doing anything and staring off into empty space.
“What are you doing?” asked Anos curiously
She turned to him as with her usual expressionless  face and said,
“………..I waited for both of you ”
“For us ?” asked Rimuru in surprise.
Misha nods and continued,
“You told me to see you later.”