Finding Claude at the Ministry of Magic part 2

*Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts's school for Witchcraft & Wizardry*

"Daddy~" cried Rose as she clung to Claude de Alger Obelia's leg, as the Emperor tried to calm her down. Claude glared at anyone who got to close to them, even Felix (who had a look of betrayal written all over his face).

"It's ok, my little jeweled rose~ I got you and I promise you this time I won't let you go." vowed Claude as he scooped his daughter up, an started hugging her with her face hiding in her neck. He looked up when he hared the door of the room open, an a familiar red head man ran in.

'It's him!' hissed Claude in his mind, staring at the man who was there in Diagon Ally, separating him from his daughter, claiming that Rose was HIS child! Then he was thrown into prison, were he found out that his daughter was once a boy, an the 2nd youngest of 7 children!

"Rose, thank god your alright." the red said in relief trying to reach for Rose, only for Claude to move backwards, his glare sharping even more as the other man tried once again. It kept happening until Claude was backed up into a wall. 

"I believe my daughter wishes to be with me, after all I never once seen her this upset before." Claude said in a cold sharp voice, but the red head glared right back. Neither breaking eye contact with one another, even when the door of the room open up again.

"Ah Arthur, Molly called me asking for help looking for the dear girl who disappeared. Leaving behind one of the largest magical trails I ever found." an elderly man said as he walk over to the pair, had a long beard and in a long purple robe.

"Professor Dumbledore!" Arthur Weasley said in surprise, quickly looking away from Claude before walking towards the elderly man. That name sounded familiar to Claude before remembering the name was on his daughter's letter for Hogwarts. 

"He's the headmaster to the Princess's school~" whispered one of the knights of Obelia to another, before they were all making small talk with one another.

Dumbledore step closer to the Emperor and his heir, bowing to them before saying "Your Majesty and your highness, is it alright if I have a moment of your time. Maybe we can solve this issue without anyone getting hurt?"

To Be Continued ...