Jennifer's pov

I pulled Nacho to the room so we can talk about how to get rid of ellie.
"Nacho I can't be happy with you when ellie just keeps getting in the way can you help me get rid of her please?"
"Oh Jennifer I have the best idea I have a twin brother that she might like he's poor and doesn't have a lot of money but with ellie and all her money I think they would be the best match."
" what do you mean you have a twin??"
"Well let me give him a call and let you meet him."
"Ok, nacho."
We hear Elie say dinner is ready so we go to eat.

A few days later
Nacho called his twin brother and his name is Antonio.
Antonio shows up at the mansion we live at and he falls in love with ellie real fast he goes up to her and they start talking and after a while, they go to the room alone and they where gone for like maybe an hour or two before she comes out with her hair all messed up well I'm glad they had fun.

We all hang out every day and Nacho has quit his teaching job to help around the mansion more...

"Hey jennifer guess what guess what?" ellie says we where sitting in the living room while they boys went out to go get food. "What's up what's up?" she got off the phone so I'm wondering who she was taking to. "Antonio just asked me to move in with him!" "wow that's wonderful." ellie still dosen't know that he's poor but then again ellie is good with money maybe she will help him out somehow. "Girl yes and we leave in 2 weeks!" 2 weeks awe man that isn't long enough I wanted them gone before then. "Oh wow ellie are you ready for this?" "we'll I have to I am with child" she says sadly.
"What ellie when did this happen?!" I said loudly.
" I just found out yesterday but please tell antonio just yet I'm not ready today anything."
" ok I wont"

The boys get home from getting food when ellie calls it an early night in stuck with the biys watching a movie about aliens not my type I f move but ill stay down her nacho..