ellie pov

nacho gose to my moms room and then with in 5 min of him being in the i haer moaning and clapping and then the morning turns to screams of pleasure i run to my roomand grab my dildo and starart playing with myself wishing ancho would com in her and fuck me hard where i call him daddy i know m mnd id out of it right now i put the dildo naer my pussy and push it in and out i turn the vibrations up to 4 and goes faster and faster i thursh towards the dildo moaning nd wishing ur was nacho dick.the screams are getting louder and louder in my moms room i thrush harder and harder intill i was done i took the dildo out of my pussy and cleaned it of and put it back up i walk out of my room as nacho was walking out my moms room "oh hey nacho did you have fun in there?" "oh um yeah can you tell" he said with a smile..i go to the kitchen and grab food before i go meet jennifer at the dinner.
I get to the dinner and meet Jennifer "hey so never going believe what just happened" "oh shit it is to be good when you come in here like that" "nacho fucked my mom bro nacho fucked my mom" "what the fuck girl how dose she know nacho?"" Well apparently nacho is my moms step brother." "Eww girl that gross" "Jennifer it is but still what if nacho wants to fuck us for this modeling job?" "Girl I didn't even think about that."
We sit at the dinner just talking about nacho and thinking.some time goes by before it was time to go home and get ready for tomorrow.

The next day
I get ready for school me and jennifer are car pooling today so wich is good it's Friday the last day of school yay it felt like for ever..not much happened at school..

"Hey Jennifer I think we should call nacho and tell him we're going to do the modeling thing for him"
"Girl I was thinking the same thing"
I pull out my phone and fail nachos number and put it on speaker "hey this is nacho what's up?"
"Hey nacho it's Ellie"
"Hey Ellie what's up?
"Me and Jennifer will do that modeling job for you if it still available"
"Of course it still available when do you wanna start?"
"How soon do you need us?"
"How about tommrow at 9am I'll text you the address."
"Ok sounds good."
I hang up the phone. "Jennifer let be careful tho after all he might just wanna fuck and that's it"
He get to Jennifer's house and just watch movies all night.