Untitled Part 12

6 months later

I have kept the girls for 6 months now I have been doing my normal routine so it won't look suspicious there have been missing posters for Jennifer and ellie everywhere even amber alerts but we just ignored them the girls knew about them but it was there idea of staying after I explained what I want but Billie dint like that idea about staying but Jennifer is more like her mom in way jennifers mom is my first girlfriend in high school..no one will find the girls anytime soon anyways...

girls pov

"hey ellie why don't you go cook and ill set the table?" we were making nacho dinner because it had been 6 months since he took us in or shall we say kidnapped but ever since then and the sex was awsome he explained that he wanted someone to fall in love with him and have kids with him.

"Sure Jennifer you know I can cook better than you," I said with a laugh. I set the table with the fine china he bought last month on his trip to Paris he tends to go on a lot of trips but for a short time. I think that Jennifer is falling in love with Nacho she won't stop talking about him all day when he's gone and she's all over him when he gets back.

ellie pov

nacho gets back from his teaching job for someone who has a lot of money I don't get why he teaches. Jennifer runs up to him and gives him a big kiss a kiss I have never seen before and her eyes are full of lust she drags him to the room and I go back to cooking. they finally come back out after 20 mins when I call food is ready. we eat dinner but I have a feeling something is off with them I just ignore it tho and I head to bed...

Jennifers pov

we had dinner I got o bed with Nacho I sleep with him almost every night like clockwork we fuck almost every night man I falling in love with this guy but ellie is just telling me not to she says I need to take it slow and watch myself. shes just getting in the way of everything shes better looking than me and gets all the guys she wants and while I'm over here not even a boyfriend but Nacho is different so I need to get rid of ellie so I can be happy with nacho.