jennifer pov

"nacho this is getting ridiculous you are everywhere and it seems like your stalking us come first you show up here and then you sub at our school and now your back here."

"new come on Jennifer I'm not doing anyone harm I just came by to say they and see if you still want to do that modeling job"

"well if you keep this then no"

ellie jumps in and says "shes right nacho you can't keep doing this there have to be other girls that can do the job"

he walks away and goes and sits down at his table i turn to ellie and say "ellie this isn't fun anymore but i really need the money you know how my mo is working 40 hrs and comes tired i mean i can take care of myself but i miss her.""yeah i know but you still need to think about it he really starting ti give me the creeps"

a few moments later we head to my house wich isn't mansion compared to ellies house my house is one bedroom run down shack i mean it could be better but this home.we go to the living room and watch a movie.time goes by before i realized i feel asleep and ellie left t go home well  now I'm home alone so clean for a bit and take a shower and get ready for the next day.

its the next day and i have to go back to school again i was hoping not to see nacho but nope he was subing again and this was like the 3rd week in a row he is really starting to get on my nerves.i find ellie already sitting at are table i go meet up with her "ellie this is the 3rd week already when is the normal teacher coming back?""i have no idea jenn i have no idea but this is getting creepy as it is".

we go to lunch and we see nacho just staring at us like a stalker and its starting to scare me and big time we finish are lunch and head home we have early release today me and ellie go back to her house and go swimming.