The Blast

Y/n pov

I entered the kitchen and saw Yohan sitting there and eating toekbbokki. As soon as he saw me, he stood up and came towards me. Whatever he saw on my face had his brows furrowed.

"Are you okay?"

Not 'did you find something?' But 'are you okay?'

He was putting me over the mafia job right now, which almost no one in the mafia ever did and I was thankful for that.

I nodded and gave him a smile, which I was sure looked more like grimace. Yohan's face filled with concern. He placed his hands on my cheek gently and took my face in his hands.

"Are you sure? You don't look like you are fine." He said.

I wrapped my hands around his waist and buried my face in his chest. Partially because I wasn't sure I could lie looking into his eyes, and partially because I needed some sort of comfort after finding out what I just did. Almost immediately he reciprocated the hug. "Yeah. It's just that I found and read a lot of things. Things that are so vile and I just...."

I trailed off. I did read a lot of things that made my skin crawl but that wasn't what made me behave like this. I felt a shiver pass through me as I recalled what Mr. Dragon, as I've decided to call him, helped me to find out. Yohan's arms tightened around me and I knew he didn't miss it. I felt him press a kiss against my head and I thought that he'd ask me to tell him what I read but he never did.

I closed my eyes for a second basking in the moment and then pulled away from the hug.

"Aren't you going to ask me what I read?" I asked him.

"If you want to tell me, I won't stop you and will listen." He said. "But I've  got a feeling that you don't want to talk about it. "

"You're not even going to ask if what I read was related to the information that we needed?"

"No. I know that it would be important to know the information and it will be really helpful. But I'm not going to ask you to for information when I can see how affected you are by something right now." Yohan said and I knew he meant each and every word of it. "I'll never put you over anything, not even the mafia and the vows I took while joining it."

I felt my lips tremble and a tear fell down my cheek. I wasn't an overly emotional person but gods save me, he has the power to make me a mess. It scared me, the emotions I felt when I was near him but I didn't want to put a stop to them. For the first time in my life I didn't want to play safe but go all in.

Yohan wiped away the tear with his thumb and kissed my forehead before hugging me again. I hold onto him tightly, making him my anchor and pulling myself together. After a few seconds, I pulled away.

"We should go." I said. "The rest of the people would be waiting for us."

Yohan nodded and we went to meet the rest.
________

Taehyung Pov

I reached Minjun's place and saw everyone sitting in the living room except for Yohan and Y/n who were not here yet. Keeping my face blank was turning to be a hustle, and a part of me wished I never found out. It had almost been half an hour since then but my skin was still crawling.

As soon as they saw me a, hopeful look passed across their faces, one that I was about to crush into pieces.

"Did you find something?" Jimin asked and I shaked my head, remembering the talk I had with Y/n.

"Nothing that's useful."

Everyone slumped back in their seats. "Maybe Y/n found something, I call and check." Eunwoo said and was about to go and call her but I stopped him before he could do so.