@thedragon01

Warning:- There might be slight mention of some topics that might be triggering to some readers. So read at your own risk. Although, it doesn't go into detail even in the slightest.
________

As soon as Y/n and Yohan reached Y/n's room he closed the door and pinned her against the wall. A gasp left her at the sudden action and she looked up at him, only to realise her mistake as his face was just inches away from hers. She turned her face away, ignoring the butterflies in her stomach at being so close to him.

"What are you doing? Let go of me." She tried to said firmly but it just came as a whisper.

Yohan took hold of her chin between his fingers and turned her face towards him, but she still refused to look at him. "Look at me." He said. And while Y/n didn't like to be told what to do, something in his voice made her do as he said. "Why are you ignoring me?" He asked softly, looking into her eyes.

She could have said that she wasn't doing any such thing but she knew it was a lie, so no need to say it. When she didn't reply he continued. "Is it because of the kiss?"

"I don't want to talk about it. It wasn't right. It was just a mis-"

"Don't you dare call it a mistake again." Yohan interrupted and Y/n was shocked at the anger in his voice. "It wasn't a mistake. Not for me."

Y/n just gaped at him. She had seen him kiss more than have the girls in the US and he never even seemed to remember the face of the girl the next day. She didn't know why he was taking their kiss so seriously. And she told him that much.

"Those girls meant nothing to me." Yohan said.

"And I do?" Y/n raised her brows at him.

"Of course, you do." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"And why is that? What's so different about me from those girls?"

"Stop it." Yohan said firmly. Gods! I've never seen him so serious about anything. And he looks so handsome as he-. Shit! Control yourself, Y/n. Don't think like that. "Don't compare yourself to them. You are different. You are-"

"Your friend?" Y/n interrupted, cause that's what they were. Friends.

"Yes." Yohan breathed out. "Yes, we are friends. But that's not all what I want us to be."

"Then what do you want us to be?"

"Everything. I want us to be everything. The friends who didn't fell in love but soared so high, that they felt as if they could never come down. The friends who are each other's safe place. Friends who could see each other's darkest parts and still don't leave. I want us to be all that and more."

Y/n felt her breath hitch at his words as her heart raced. No one has ever said something so heart felt so beautiful to her. She opened her mouth, then closed it. She didn't know what to say. It didn't happen often that she was out of words.

Yohan pressed his forehead against hers. "I've liked you since we were fourteen, Y/n." Loved you. He wanted to say but knew it would be too much for her to take in at once. "And if you tell me to never bother you, I won't. I won't force you to do anything, you don't want. But if you give me a chance, I promise I won't make you regret it. And if you ever decide to give me your heart, I promise to take care of it. "

Y/n didn't know what to say, so she didn't. She just placed her lips on his and kissed him, making him freeze. After a moment, he placed his hands on her cheeks, and kissed her back, cradling her face. He pressed her further into the wall, kissing her as if his life depended on it. Y/n placed one of her hand on his shoulder to hold him and slided the other her hand in his hair and tugged gently, making him let out a noise in her mouth. In retaliation he bit her lower lip, making her gasp and used it as an opportunity to slid his tongue into her mouth. Y/n let out a moan as her tongue glided against his and felt herself go weak in the knees. The both of them continued kissing until they were out of breath and only then pulled away a bit.