Not leaving the chance

Y/n pov
After answering their questions well most of them and eating dinner I came back go my room. I can't believe that two of them accepted me as their sister and I also accepted them back as my brothers as well. Well after getting along with them I miss Minjun even more. Then I remembered the letter and gift Mark oppa gave me. I opened the letter 'he' that is Minjun gave me.
(Letter)
Hey Berry
It's your cute and handsome bro. I really hope u are well. I'm missing u like hell and I know that u are too. But we know that we can't meet each other or even contact each other for we know why and I put my ass at risk to get this letter delivered to you. By the way u might be shocked to know that I got a perfect 100/100 on my maths exam and it's fifth time in a row. I know it's random but I wanted to brag as I started studying really hard cause I don't want to disappoint u.
I know that you are studying well too and being a topper as always 😒😒. U might be thinking how I know that. Well dad put a man to keep a check on u. So that's why I know that you are distancing yourself from everyone. Please berry don't do that. I have our friends and Dad here with me but u have no one. Please berry please don't distance yourself from everyone. Mark Hyung told me that you started talking to some girls in school please be good friends with them like our friends here. Also I came to know that our so called mom is marrying someone and he has seven sons. I know it might be hard for you but please try to accept them as your brothers and love them as much as u love me not more otherwise I'll break your bones, I'm warning in advance. I know that they will also accept u as u are so irritating and annoying, just joking. U are so cute,loving and kind that no one can ignore u for long. Please take care of your self and don't be lonely. I hope we can live together like we used to in future. I brought a gift for u and it's in the box. I hope you like it.
Yours
Chaps
PS: I kinda feel like u won't read this letter the same day u receive it cause I know u very well. I hope that by the time u read it u are not lonely. Love ya lil sis.

I was already tearing up reading his letter and sobbing I opened the gift.
Gift

(Just imagine Minjun and Y/n instead of Peter and Jane) There was a chit with I gift

There was a chit with I gift. I opened the chit and read it.
I thought this gift describes us the best. We are twins, we came in this world together. Our heart beats together no matter how far we are. Our bond knows no distance.

Seeing his gift I started crying even more. Then suddenly door opened revealing Namjoon and hobi.

Namjoon pov
Me and hobi want to talk Y/n about something so we went to her room. As soon as we entered her room we saw her crying. Without thinking anything we ran to her and hugged her and she hugged us back. After some mins she stopped crying and pulled out of the hug and said
Y/n: I'm sorry. I'm crying in front of guys so much today.
J-hope- U don't need to be.
RM: Yeah it's ok.
Y/n: Thanks. BTW what are u doing here? Do you need something?
RM: (nervous) Actually we are here to tell u something.
Y/n: What?
J-hope and RM: We... We.... We accept u as our sister. (In as single breath)
Y/n: Huh?
RM: Yeah. Actually we accepted u earlier only but we tried not to get attached to u.
J-hope: Yes, after mom died dad went insane and was with a lot of women. We thought it would be same this time so we decided to stay away from u.
Y/n: Then why are you accepting me now?
RM: Cause it looks like dad really loves your mom. He was never with any woman for more than a month and he has been dated your mom for almost 2 years and now he married her. So I don't think he is leaving her.
J-hope: More than that we always wanted a sister. And as Jungkook said there is no point denying it.
RM: We finally got a chance to get a sister and we are not leaving it. So will u please also try to accept us as your brother.
Y/n: I don't need to.
RM: Huh?
Y/n: When I said I accepted Jin as my brother. I also accepted u guys as my brothers, even Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi.
J-hope: You have such a big heart.
RM: From now u can call both of us oppa. I said and we hugged her. Then I remembered that she was crying when we came so I asked us.
RM: Yn-ah why were u crying when we came here?
Y/n: Do you remember that Mark Oppa gave me a box and letter on the wedding day?
J-hope: I remember now.
RM: Yeah me too.
Yn: It is a letter from Minjun I read that and just got emotional.
Then she handed us a letter. We took it and read it. After reading it we saw the gift and read the chit as well. Damn these twins love each other a lot.
J-hope: Looks like he loves u a lot.
RM: And he knows u very well too.
Y/n: Of course we are twins we know what the other one is thinking and felling without even looking at each other.

She said that tears started forming in her eyes then she said.
Y/n: I really miss him a lot. I want to meet him but I can't.
I can't see her sad so I went and hugged her. J-hope started stoking her head and said
J-hope: Don't worry everything will be alright and u will meet him again.

She nodded and after sobbing for sometime she slept in my embrace. I tucked her in the bed, covered her with the blanket and went out while switching off the lights.