The Symbol

Everyone  after you finish reading this book read the Author's note. Please don't skip it. Specially the P.S.
____________

Y/n was sitting in her room, once again looking at the files that contained the information about the attacks, in order to distract herself from the kiss that had happened earlier. She raked a hand through her hair frustrated as she found nothing once again.

Just as she was about to put the file away she saw something. A symbol. It was too small but Y/n couldn't be mistaken at what she saw. A Phoenix, a shark and an eagle twisting around each other. Why hadn't she noticed it before. She quickly took a pic of the symbol and ran to find Namjoon.

She went to his office and knocked and heard a faint 'come in' from the inside. She went in and saw him reading a book. He looked up and put the book down when he saw it was her.

"I should have known it is you, the boys wouldn't knock before coming in." He said. Y/n gave his a half hearted smile, her mind on the symbol, something which RM noticed. "What is it?" He asked.

She showed him the pic. "I saw this when I was going through the files. Did none of you notice it before?"

RM took a look at what she was showing him and shaked his head. "We did but it was only one time that we saw it and it was nothing when we tried to search about it."

"It's not nothing." Y/n argued. RM cocked a brow at her and asked her to continue. "What element does Phoenix represent?"

RM's eyes widened in realisation. "Fire. Kang familia's sign. Shark represents Water, Kim familia's symbol."

"Exactly." Y/n said. "Now, we have to find which familia is represented by Eagle Or air as it is." RM nodded, agreeing with her.

"No need." Someone said making Y/n and RM turn towards the voice and saw Jin standing there. "The familia that represents air doesn't exist anymore." He said making them look at him in confusion. "Han familia was represented by it."

Y/n's eyes widened along with RM's. "Kang-Kim-Han Trinity." She exclaimed.

Jin nodded. "The three familia had started doing business with each other about four decades ago as it was decided by the heads of the families. As a result their children grew up together and became the best of friends, that were Kang Baekhyun, Kim Ha-kun and Han So-jin. But So-jin broke the rules and started doing human trafficking and betrayed them by joining forces with the rivals from Japan. As a result Baekhyun and Ha-kun came together and defeated them. But their friendship wasn't the same as it once was. So Baekhyun went to the States to build his empire and Ha-kun did the same here and made a pact to ignore the other." He recited the complete story for them, knowing that it wasn't a common one as their fathers buried the entire thing. He himself accidentally found about it years ago while eavesdropping on his father and mother. Not something he was proud of, but it helped right now.

"I thought that they were all dead." Y/n said confused.

"They are." Jin nodded and received a deadpanned look from her.

"Yeah and then rised from the dead with one mission of making our lives hell." She said sarcastically, not having forgiven him yet.

Jin glared at her but before he could say anything RM interfered. "We should tell the others about it." He said, not wanting them to have a fight again but went unheard as they both kept glaring at each other. "Hyung! Y/n!" He snapped gaining their attention. "I said, we should tell the others about it, it'll help us in making the plan for the destruction." He repeated and saw as Jin nodded. But Y/n frowned, thinking about something. RM took in her expression and called her out. "Do you want to say something, Y/n?"