Chapter 1: Songbird's Melody

Familiarity was the only concept gifted to a man of his caliber. Every thing else came with a variable, a gamble, a probability that required additional analysis to contemplate its worth.

It often eluded him with time as it became tainted with scorn, painted with deception, and splattered with betrayal. And yet, all at once, it was all he knew. The familiar scent of a discharged gun, gunpowder wafted into the air and assaulted his nostrils like a bath bomb one released in the tranquility of their pool sized hot tub, the familiar color of rouge as it stained the pristine white tiling underneath his leather loafers that he'd need to replace, again, the familiar wide-eyed, open-mouthed expression of a fallen man whose fatal mistake was crossing the lines into his threshold.

Nothing new, just ironically accustomed.

A click, the mechanism of a safety clip placed back, removed the lethality of the weapon in his hand, uncurled his fingers to hand it over to a bowed head to his right that would handle dismantling it as his left hand was provided with a wet, cool towel. He lifted it to clean away the speckled paths of grime, blood and filth that splashed on his porcelain features, traced the fabric down the span of his neck idly as one would in front of a mirror as daily skincare routine. A norm.

This was a norm for him.

Death was an inevitable result of life, he just happened to expediate the process. A grim reaper, the bringer of death, the cloud of doom, he knew he had many names in the circles of his enemies, allies, and family; but he preferred to just go by Kinn. Anakinn Theerapanyakun. Titles were too formal, changed on the upkeep like one changed out their linens after a delicious fuck of a boy toy into them, and he hummed as he returned the soiled towel to the hands that had given it to him. Perhaps he should call one to release his pent-up energy, a vague thought that escaped him as the scramble around him left him unphased.

"Khun Kinn—"

"I want it disposed of in the incinerator. No one is searching for it right?" The individual was male, deceased, and lost his value at his expiration. Why bother to continue referring to 'him' as anything but an item? It was the best way Kinn could detach readily from the acts he committed, the ability to discern humans with objects. Though at times, the lines blurred, and he mentally shrugged. If anything or anyone lost its importance to him, he readily broke them and tossed away, simple as that.

His hands went into the pockets of his trousers, contemplated a moment on his next steps as he wanted very much to indulge in a bath. With one, no, two boy toys tending to him; one massaging his shoulders with their hands, the other mouthing his cock, both just lavishing his form with well-deserved admiration. Even if it came out of Kinn's pocket, he knew that all of the callboys clawed at one another for his attention, trampled, and scrambled at his beck-and-call. A comfortable thought that brought a hum to his lips of delight. His elder brother often called him a beast and fiend for not settling down, preferred to indulge in the carnal urges of the flesh, cycle out the 'pretty boys' as dependent on his mood. Kinn didn't care. It was his body, his pleasure, and his peace of mind. Tankhun could never understand the surmountable stress he carried and needed to release.

If it was through fucking two pretty boys at the same time, orally, anally, upside down, sideways, it was at Kinn's discretion to do so. He never felt guilty, he never felt dissatisfied; granted, his emotion barometer definitely took a hit when he went from murder to sex, without being able to distinguish the forms of energy but such was his lot in life. A mafia head rarely had the luxury to find a soulmate, one that would take his breath away, that the instant he saw them, he melted. It was a dream that was nonsensical, childish, and shamefully idealistic for him to even entertain. He left that to Tankhun with his dramas and Kimhan with his little guitar, singer gameplay.