◇Comforting Words◇

{Moxxie x Reader}

(This was a sweet request by AlexisandAidan14, I hope you enjoy!)

°Your POV°
I had a very long day of work, with my boss yelling at me about everything and my coworkers being me.

I laid on the couch with my tail wrapped around my leg when I saw my husband, Moxxie, come home.

"Darling? Is everything okay?" He asked me, and he walked over to me while I laid in the feeble position.

"I just... I had a very long day of work, dear," I began, and Moxxie slowly sat down next to me, pulling my head on his lap.

"Talk to me," Moxxie stated as he gently stroked my hair. I began to tell him everything, mainly about all the pressure and hate I got at work.

"Oh, sweetie. You don't deserve that. I'm sorry you had such a rough day. Is there anything I can do?" Moxxie asked. He is such a sweetheart. I love him so much.

"Can you just hold me?" I asked as Moxxie nodded, and he gently repositioned the both of us.

Moxxie laid on the couch as I laid on my side next to him, and my hand gently rested on top of his chest.

He kissed me slowly, and he hummed a gentle tune to me as his arm loosely wrapped around my shoulder.

"I really do love you, (Y/N). You don't deserve what you got today," Moxxie whispered as he gently moved my hair out of my face.

Our tails slowly wrapped together, and I smiled. "Thank you, dear. You're the best," I whispered as I curled up into his chest.

Moxxie grabbed a blanket from the side, and he wrapped the both of us in it as I closed my eyes.

We soon both fell asleep in each other's arms after a few moments, and I slept peacefully.

Little did we know that Moxxie's boss, Blitzo, was watching us from the window.