◇Him With Your Parents◇

(This was a lovely request by CarlosMartinez921457, I hope you like it!!)

《Blitzo》
He would make awkward jokes or just nervously smile the whole time as he tried his best to be respectful, so you didn't kill him. Neither of your parents were quite fond of him.

《Moxxie》
The poor imp was a nervous wreck, but he was still a true gentleman like his usual self. Your mom loved him, but your dad was still iffy about him since he killed humans for a living.

《Stolas》
He was a bit nervous, but with you around, he was his calm and collected self, wanting your folks to like him. Both of your parents loved how respectful he was towards you and them.

《Striker》
He was quite the charmer towards your parents, so he swept them off their feet immediately. He even got your mother flowers, so let's just say your parents totally approve.

《Fizzarolli》
He didn't really know how to talk to your parents as he tried to entertain them, but you said he didn't have to do that and to just talk to them. So, he tried that, and your parents loved him after a lovely conversation.

《Asmodeus》
Oh, your parents totally don't approve of you dating the embodiment of lust. He's even tried to invite them over for dinner, but all they see is his title, so you convinced him to give up, saying they'll get over it soon enough.