◇Leave Him Alone, Dad!◇

{Fizzarolli × Mammon's Daughter! Reader}

°Your POV°I am the daughter of Mammon, the sin of greed, and people constantly think I'm like him

°Your POV°
I am the daughter of Mammon, the sin of greed, and people constantly think I'm like him.

My father was basically stuck with me since my mom didn't care to be a mother, and he was never the perfect father.

He always had me do shows dressed as a stupid clown. I don't hate clowns, I just prefer not to be one!

And little does my father know that I'm dating his prodigy, Fizzarolli. We met after one of his shows since my dad wanted us to meet.

I was currently watching Fizz get ready for the idiotic clown competition that my dad hosts.

"Fizzy, maybe you shouldn't do this. You always get so jittery around my father," I explained as Fizzarolli shook his head, putting on his best outfit.

"You know I have to do this, (Y/N). I can't disappoint him," Fizzarolli explained as I sighed, kissing his cheek.

"Okay, my love. Just don't put so much pressure on yourself," I spoke, and he pecked my lips. "Okay, I promise," he reassured.

I nodded in understanding as we went off to the competition.

Timeskip to a few hours later...

I watched Fizzarolli run to his dressing room as my heart shattered. "I'll be back, dad," I muttered, and he looked at me from his web.

"Okay, (Y/N), hurry up. It's getting good!" My dad gushed as I nodded, rushing off, and I walked into my boyfriend's dressing room.

"Fizzy..." I began, and my heart broke when I saw my boyfriend having what seemed like a panic attack. "Baby... look at me," I gently cupped his cheeks.

"You can't do this to yourself," I told him as tears raced down his cheeks, and he nodded slowly.

"Then leave with me," he begged, and he slowly took off my hat, revealing my hair and my horns.

"There you are," Fizz said as they soon announced him, and he kissed my cheek.

"Go blow them away," I spoke, and he grinned as he ran onto the stage.

Timeskip after his song...

"You motherfucker!" Mammon yelled as he stormed over to Fizzarolli, and I saw how scared Fizz was, but he stood in ground.

I stormed over, quickly going into my full form as I turned into what looked like a spider, just like my father.

"Leave him alone, dad!" I hissed, and Fizzarolli stumbled back as his eyes widened.

"(Y/N)? What the fuck is with you?! Get out of here!" My dad snapped as he clenched his fists. "No! Get the fuck away from him!" I cursed.

Finally, my dad put the pieces together. "You fucking slut!" He roared as I flinched. "You're sleeping with this pussy?!" He asked, and I growled.

"I'm in love with this imp, so fuck you!" I hissed, and I stood my ground. "Leave. You're no longer my daughter," my dad growled as I watched him carefully.

"Good riddance," I went back to my normal form, grabbing Fizzarolli's hand as I pulled him outside, feeling a weight off my shoulders.

"You did great," Fizz cooed, and he kissed me as I giggled softly. "Thank you, baby. So did you," I responded as I led him back to our shared home.