Chapter 9

Tell us.

Hotch's POV:

Aaron woke up and got ready to go to work. He walked out to see Y/N making breakfast. This morning, she made oatmeal and some chopped up bananas in them.

"Good morning!" She turned and saw Aaron.

"Good morning." He yawned.

"I made oatmeal with bananas and maybe adding some strawberries into it. Here's your coffee." Y/N set down a cup of coffee in front of him as she pours the oatmeal into 2 bowls.

"And here's the oatmeal." She sat down next to Aaron. Placing the bowls in front of both of them.

[You both ate. When Aaron finished, he placed his dishes in the sink and walked towards Y/N.]

"I have to go to work. I'll see you tonight." Aaron kissed Y/N, and he was about to leave. Y/N got up to see him out.

"Aaron?"

"Yes?" He turned around.

"Just one more kiss?"

Aaron smiled and leaned down to kiss her on last time. "I'll text you, okay?"

"Okay." She smiled and then closed the door after Aaron left.

[Aaron got in the car and drove to work. As he walked into the building, the girls came rushing to miss asking millions of questions.]

"You have to tell us everything!! Come on, Hotch!! What happened yesterday? we need to know!" Garcia asked first.

"Yea! You can't just leave us hanging." Emily said after.

"We helped you with the beach! You have to tell us." JJ said lastly.

"We went to the aquarium and a restaurant with Jack, dropped him off at JJ's house that I'm guessing Will are looking after the boys now, correct?" He looked over at JJ.

"Yes, sir."

"Good. I took Y/N to the beach, we walked, and took some pictures of her, which if you ladies want. I can send them to you when I transfer it from my camera to my computer."

"Yes!!" The three of them said.

"After that we finally got to the picnic spot, we ate, we danced, then we kissed and went home." He said casually as he walked to his office.

"You two kissed?!" Garcia walked quickly to catch up to him.

"Yes, we did." Aaron put his stuff down, has he smiled.

"So you do smile-" Emily said jokingly.

"Awww, I'm so happy for youu!! I'm glad you found someone who made you happy." JJ smiled.

"Thank you JJ...she makes me very happy." He looked up and turned to Garcia. "Do you have a case?

"Oh! Yes, we do, sir! I'll go set up in the conference room!" Garcia rushed out.

☆________________________________☆
Y/N's POV:

You cleaned up the apartment and chilled out for a minute on the couch. JJ said her husband could take care of Jack today, so you didn't have to pick him up. What can you do...

You got up and walked over to Hotch's room. Should you go in... you'll invade his privacy. You shouldn't. Mmm, you're going to.

You walked in, and his room was very neat and clean. You casually walked over to his closet, and you saw a gray hoodie.

You took it out and put it on you. It was wayyy bigger than you, but you didn't care. You closed his closet, then his door, as you went out in the hallway.

You smelled the hoodie and smiled. It smelled just like Aaron. You decided to read books and watch TV all ready till it hit 11 pm at night.

The door opened, and Hotch was undoing his tie. He dropped everything, and you turned to look at him. "Heyyy youuu!"

Aaron didn't say anything. He walked towards you and smiled. "Hey." He leaned in and started kissing you.

You turned off the TV. Wrapping your arms around his neck and his hands sliding down to your waist, pulling you in.

His tongue entering your mouth slowly reaches your throat. You pulled away. "Hey...what are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm sorry." He leaned back and covered his mouth. "I just missed you. And seeing you in my hoodie..."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything." He put his hand down and kneeled onto the ground, holding your thighs.

"What are we?" You ran your fingers through his hair. "I mean...I like you and you like me, but.."

"What are we?" He laughed, "I thought because last night we'd... OhI never really asked you the question, did I?"

"I'm sorry." He held your hand that was on his head. "Y/N? Will you do me the honors of being your boyfriend?"

You were shocked at what he said. "Your boyfriend." All your life, the guy would ask you to be their girlfriend, not the other way around.

You smiled as you leaned in to hug Aaron. "Yes!" You leaned back and looked into his eyes.

He smiled and got up to sit next to you. "How about a movie?"

"Yea. A movie sounds great." You handed him the remote and got up. "I'll be right back."

You went to the bathroom and started to punch the air. 'Aaron Hotchner is my boyfriend!!!' You kept screaming that in your head. As you calmed down, you walked out and went back to the living room.

As you walked in, Aaron has already changed. He wore sweatpants and a t-shirt. He was lying on the couch with his arm above his head, which lifted his shirt a bit.

[You laid down on top of him, resting your head on his chest. You two watched a movie from start to finish.]

You turned off the TV, and Aaron kissed your head. He ran his fingers up and down your back as he said, "Thank you, Y/N."

"For what?" You looked up at him and laughed.

"For bringing back my smile." He looked down at you. "Thank you."

You lifted yourself up to kiss him and came back down to his chest. For the rest of the night, you two slept on the couch in each other's arms.

1010 Words.

I'm so sorry for the short story! My imagination is just not working today. I'll make 2 more chapters tomorrow, hopefully. There might be a time skip because hell. I don't know what to write 😭😭