Chapter 5

Haley and a Dance.

Y/N's POV:

[You, Jack and Hotch, stayed one more hour before leaving. You said your goodbyes and the girls gave you their numbers]

Once you got inside the car, you asked Jack if he enjoyed dinner. Of course, he said yes, then Hotch asked you the same question. You didn't respond for a minute and said you enjoyed it. The rest of the ride was silent.

Y'all finally made it home. It felt like forever to get here. You went to your room to change. You took off your heels, then let down your hair. You tried unzipping your dress but couldn't.

"Oh nooo....please. Pleaseee." You kept saying this to yourself, trying to unzip your dress. No luck. You walked outside watching Hotch untie his tie.

"Hotch.." You slowly walked towards him. "I need your help." You stopped and looked at him. "Please.."

"Uhm.. sure. What do you need help with?" He asked. You turned. Your back facing towards him. Pulling your hair out the way showing your back...you felt Hotch's eyes traveled to your neck down to the zipper.

The zipper was in the middle of your back. Hotch didn't move, but when he did. You felt his hand. Touching your bare back going down.. you bite your lip.

His touch. His touch made you feel crazy....his rough yet gentle and soft hands touching you. He unzipped your dress. You felt him holding on to the dress. The zipper ended on your lower back, showing just the top of your underwear.

One of your straps fell slowly off your shoulder. You turned to look at Hotch. You were looking away, struggling to pull himself together.

"Thank you." You whispered to him and went back into your room. You closed the door and changed.

☆________________________________☆
Hotch's POV:

Hotch sighed as he left Jack's room, making sure he was ready for later. As he closed the door, he went up to a mirror that was in the hallway. He untied his tie and heard a door open. He turned to see it was Y/N.

"Hotch.." She slowly walked towards him. "I need your help." She stopped and looked at him in the eyes. "Please.."

"Uhm.. sure. What do you need help with?" He asked. She turned. Her back facing towards him. She pulled hair out the way, showing her back...he couldn't help but look. His eyes traveled to her neck...all the way down to where the zipper was.

Hotch cleared his throat. Slowly, he put two fingers on the top of her back down to the middle where the zipper was. He slowly brought it down to the end. All he saw was a bit of the top of Y/N's underwear.

He looked up at her shoulders, watching one strap fall down... slowly. He had to look away he just had to.

"Thank you.." She whispered in his ear. When she left, Hotch leaned to the couch. Gripping it as hard as he could.

'The hell is wrong with you, Aaron! Pull it together. CONTROL YOURSELF!' He yelled at himself in his head. Finally, he went to his room and changed.

[Hotch heard a door open once again. Then again. As he finished, he walked out to see Y/N in Jack's room. Kissing his forehead.]

"Y/N..." Jack held her hand. "Can you talk to Mommy with me?"

"You're mommy?...of course." Hotch heard the confusion in her voice. He leaned in to watch them.

Jack grabbed the picture he had of Haley. "Hi, Mommy." He looked at the picture then up to the ceiling. "I miss you. I hope you're doing well. Daddy found this girl named Y/N, and she's been taking care of me. She's here right now!"

Jack looked at her. "Uhm.. Hi Jack's mom! I'm Y/N..I'm your son's nanny. Like he said, I've been taking care of him. I promise to keep him safe. You raised a good one, girl!" Y/N laughed. "He's a sweet angel with a great dad.." She moved Jack's hair, you the said.

"She's the best mom. She even makes daddy smile, too! It's been a while since I've seen him like this mommy. I bet he misses you, too. Goodnight, I love you!" Jack finally said, setting the picture down on his nightstand.

"Goodnight, Y/N." He smiled as she gave him a hug and a kiss on the head.

"Goodnight, Jack." She turned to the picture, "Goodnight Ms." She got up, turned off the light, and closed the door.

"See that you talked to Haley?" Hotch said.

"HOTC-...sir-" Y/N jumped back, holding her hand over her heart. "Aaron, you scared me -"

"Sorry! Sorry... I didn't mean to." He whispered, holding her arms. "Come on...let's go to the couch."

[Y/N sat down next to Hotch, who had his arm around you.]

"You alright? Do you need anything?" He looked at her.

"Uhm..water. Water is fine." She said. Hotch got up and got some water, which made Y/N relax when he left.

Hotch started pouring water into a cup and came back. He handed it to Y/N with a small smile. "I saw you talking to Haley with Jack, huh?"

"Oh yea, I did." She laughed but then looked concerned. "Aaron... how did she die?"

Hotch looked down at his hands, not answering for a minute. "She was..murdered." He looked up at Y/N.

"Oh my god- I'm so sorry! I didn't - you didn't have to answer that if you- wow.." Her hand touched his shoulder, trying to comfort him.

"No, it's uhm. It's fine, really. I have to let her go at some point, right?" He rested his head on his palm. Looking into her beautiful eyes..

"I guess so..you sure you're alright?" She moved his hair to see him more clearly.

"Yea, I'm sure." Hotch got up and played a record. Creep by Radiohead started playing. He looked at Y/N, who looked shocked and smiled. He reached out his hand for her.

"You listen to Radiohead?!" She got up and laughed nervously, but he didn't hesitate; he pressed one hand onto of her back, grabbed her other hand in his, and pulled her into his chest.

"Hand on my shoulder, Y/N." Hotch swayed to the beat then pushed Y/N back and twirled her around. When he brought Y/N back in, your bodies were closer than before.

☆________________________________☆
Y/N's POV:

[Neither of you talked. You just dance with him. Your head laying onto his chest, your hand intertwined with his, his hand on your back. You felt safe in his arms.]
The music wasn't loud. It was just the perfect volume. Jack opened his door just slightly without either of you noticing. Watching you dance with his father.

He watched his dad, who had his eyes closed and had a small smile. His chin touched the top of your head. Jack smiled and went up to you two.

"Jack...what are you doing up?" Hotch looked down at him. You turned and picked up Jack.

"I wanted to dance with you guys!" Jack wrapped one arm around your neck and the other around Hotch's arm. You three swayed just for the last few minutes of the song as you went to his room.

You put down Jack onto his bed and laid down next to him. On the other side was Hotch doing the same thing. It was like the fort all over again. You three fell asleep, and your foreheads touched with Hotch.

1275 Words.

Was this a short one? Sorry if it was, lol. Also, if you're enjoying this story and wanting more, please wait! I'll definitely keep writing.♡