01: one i want

Princess Hasana's point of view

"Why are you so fidgety, Princess?"Tanonu asked as he caught me in the hallway and stopped me from pacing up and down making me look up at him.

"You look like you have been told by a maiden that you're pregnant."he joked making me kiss my teeth before I moved my arm away from his gasp making him laugh hard.

"It is a joke, Princess."he continued before he took both my hands.

"Perhaps you should have been a jester."I sassed making him wave me off before he tightly held my hands.

"What is going on? You are all tense, your shoulders are up, your tongue is on the roof of your mouth." he pointed out making me relax my shoulders and tongue.

"They aren't back, General Nanisca is not back. I am concerned."I muttered as I felt my heart beating against my ears.

"You are worried about General Nanisca? You have to have more faith in her, Princess."Tanonu responded making me think about it for a bit before I nodded my head and took a few breathes in and out before I looked up at him once again.

"Is it just General Nanisca you are worried about?"he smirked making me smile hard and look away.

"Yes and everybody else."I confidently responded with my nose in the air making him chuckle as he poked my exposed belly.

"You are a terrible liar. Are you aware that your uncle is the only one that is not aware of this affair."he asked as he wriggled his finger around in front of me making me swat his hand away.

"He is father and it is not an affair."I responded making Tanonu look at me up and down with a smirk before he shrugged.

"You need to take a long milk and an oil treatment so you can be ready for her."Tanonu responded as he gave me a small smile.

"Does Shante not need you?"I sarcastically asked making him kiss his teeth.

"Shante can wait--"

Tanonu got interrupted by a Isi one of my maidens that rushed into the hallway looking excited.

"They are back!"She announced making me smile hard as I followed after her making me hear the announcement horn.

Isi and I waited out in front of the warriors to march in and they marched in like fierce warriors making me smile as my eyes searched for Izogie and once our eyes met we both smile at each other.

I smiled as I skipped towards General Nanisca and hugged her tightly making her chuckle under her breathe as she hugged me back.

"You are home."I muttered against her neck making her embrace me even tighter.

"Have I ever not come home, Princess?"She asked as we slowly pulled away making me shake my head before I stepped aside and watched her walk away to speak to my father.

Izogie then walked up to me and gave me a slight bow making me nod back politely. Nobody knew of our relationship besides Tanonu who I told everything and General Nanisca who caught us in the wash room.

"Izogie."I formally responded as I looked up at her giving her a small smile but she gave me a usual frown.

"Princess."She responded making me laugh to myself before I placed my hands behind my back.

"It is good to see you. No wounds?"I asked as I looked around her body searching for wounds and I spotted one on her back which made me gently grab her arm and turn her as I looked at the deep gash.

"It will heal--"

"No, it will not Izogie. This is a deep cut."I muttered as I stared at the cut making Izogie chuckle.