ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨 | ℝ𝕪𝕒𝕟 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕖

Requested by @bluemica7. <3

Ryan's P.O.V.

I woke up to snow. When I opened the curtains this morning, there were snowflakes falling and snow on the ground. I get dressed and go downstairs to the others. They are all on the couch, discussing the video we're filming today.

"This video is going to be done inside." Ty was saying, "As much as I'd love to go outside for this one, we already have it planned for in here."

I sit next to Regie, who is pouting. "I want to go outside, cuh."

"I know, but we can't. Sorry." Ty gets up and leaves.

"Let's start filming then." Oli says.

Timeskip to after filming

We finally finished filming and everyone was exhausted, except for Regie that is.

"Let's go outside now." Regie suggests.

Everyone mumbles some incoherent no's or later's. Regie sits there and pouts. I hope I don't regret this.

"I'll go outside with you."

"Really?" Regie looks at me.

"Yeah. Let me grab my coat."

So, with that, I grab my coat and put it on along with my other winter clothing. By the time I get back to the living room, Regie is ready with his stuff on too.

He opens the door, gets about 10 ft from the house and lays down in the snow.

"What are you doing?"

He starts to move his arms and legs. "Making snow angels."

I watch him for a few more seconds before he gets up and jumps out of the snow angel in order to not leave footprints.

He lays down to make another one but before he does, he waves me over. I make my way to him and he looks up at me.

"You should make one too."

I carefully sit down a bit away from him before I attempt a snow angel. We both go a few seconds before I get up and go back over to him.

"Help me up?" He asks.

"Sure." I give him my hand and before I can pull him up, I get pulled down.

"I can't believe you fell for that, bro." Regie laughed.

"While I wasn't exactly expecting it."

"That's why I did it."

I get up and so does he. "What now?" I ask.

"Let's make a snowman."

That's how I find myself rolling a snowball around the backyard. Once I finish that, Regie comes over with another one and puts it on top. Then he makes the head while I go inside to find stuff to add on.

"Hey, Ty?"

"Yeah?"

"Do we have buttons anywhere?"

"Maybe in the junk drawer."

I go into the kitchen to see if we have any buttons when Justin appears.

"What are you looking for?" He sits on the counter.

"Buttons."

"Why?"

"For a snowman."

"You know, I'm surprised you of all of us went outside with him."

"Sorry for not being an asshole I guess." I've found three buttons but I still need a few more.

"You know what I mean. You are the least likely to want to go outside or something."

"Well, I did want to."

"Not just because it's Regie?" I turn to look at JP who is smirking and raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, shut up."

"HA. CALLED IT." Justin jumped off the counter and ran out. "DARREN! YOU OWE ME $20"

I found the buttons i needed, grabbed a carrot from the fridge and went back outside. Regie had gotten the head on the snowman and was wrapping his scarf around it.

"You're going to get cold without the scarf."

"I'll be fine, cuz."

"Whatever." I start to put the buttons on and Regie gives the snowman his carrot nose.

We both step back and admire our snowman.

"Beautiful." Regie says.

"Mhmm."

Regie lays back down in the snow while I stand and watch. I hug myself tight as i start to shiver.

"Are you not cold?" I ask Regie.

"Not really. I like the snow."

"There's a difference between being cold and liking the snow."

"Are you cold, Mr. Minnesota?"

"No." I answer flatly.

He gets up and grabs my face. "Your face is red."

"That's what happens."

His hands drop from my face and he grabs my arm while pulling me toward the house. We get inside and take off our winter clothes. I follow him to the kitchen where he starts to make hot chocolate. As it's heating up, he walks up to me and hugs me.

"Thanks for going outside with me."

"Of course." I pause for a second. "How are you so warm?"

He just shrugs and tries to pull away but I don't let him.

"Not cold, huh?" He laughs.

"Not cold."